Reviews for Beginning of the End
Menka chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was a brilliant work of fiction. I love the idea of the two of them having downtime between missions.
Seyfert chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wonderful story! You managed to portray their camaraderie perfectly! And Jade's musings are exactly what I imagined going through her head as I played the game.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
ooh, i love this! it was not a pointless piece! and i'm definitely on board with the 'underlying emotions' between Jade and Double H in this it was so cute, but very believable!

you balanced the serious parts and the fluffier bits really well too, i was enthralled the whole way through!

'Debating on her offer, Double H knew she would forcefully keep herself awake if he didn't do what she said- she was that stubborn.' lol, that does seem like something Jade would do! and i also loved that Double H stands for 'Human Heater'!

obviously, it's heading straight for my favourites list (which is a bit long, but currently only features one other BG&E fic, so it's still a compliment!)

seriously though, i adore this! i've got back into BG&E-fever and i've noticed that there are far too few fics for this game. regardless, this has to be my favourite!

_
amskitty214 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
XD...

I don't care how pointless it was, it was cute as hell!
Than chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Whew! That was awesome! I'm really glad I found this fanfic, I always thought that Jade and Hub's friendship was one of the highlights of the game and you were able to pull it off really well without overexagerating things or taking them out of character. It's actually a real shame that there aren't more Beyond Good and Evil fanfics out there.

Seriously, that game deserves alot more love than that.

Anyway, I really loved this piece and, I'm not sure why but, it's partially because you showed the characters needing to sleep which is something you don't see in alot of game-based fanfction. :) All and all, I thought this was really sweet.
HollyMyCoolCat chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wew! That was cool, I especially loved the last part. I couldn't stop laughing at the 'Human Heater' part. I see the Jade/Double H thing, it's cool. ;P
leavingyouforme chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I agree with the others when they say you should write more. You stick to the game storyline, but also show what may happened around and between it.

And Jade's and Hub's personalities are well described, as well are their inner thoughts.

- If you like, would you please read my BGE-fic? It's my first story about the game, and needs some feedback.
NeRd4LiFe2007 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Wow, this was awesome! I liked how you stuck with the game's timeline. You got the characters personalities exactly right. You didn't exaggerate or anything. Please write more!
thehush chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Aww, this was great. I especially like the last part, that was a really sweet scene. I'm curious though, where's this "Hub" name coming from? I've seen it in other fics but never in the game - I don't think.
Kitarra chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I can't believe I'm only now getting around to reading this! I love it. M, Jade/Double H goodness. LOL "Human Heater." LMAO "Major Ham!"

Now write a sequel! ;-)
bluemoon fairy chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I like it. I have never personally played the video game, but I like it. It was rather random, but that's fine. I like the ending really well. Your a really good writer. I could picture the scenes in my head. And even though I don't exactly know the characters I thought the story was pretty cute. Well good job.

bluemoon fairy
your local dealer chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This was absolutly fantastic! You must, must, must update! This is to brilliant to waste!
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Nice piece. I wonder why there are so few fics for this board. I love beyond good and evil, it's a beautiful game.

I liked it. Thanks for the contribution. lol

Looking forwards to reading any more of your stories.
Dawnspirit chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
It's Wild Boar. ;)

And I like your story, it's a nice filler for in between missions. Personally, I like Double H/Jade and I like the way you've handled it in this piece.

Nice job. :)