Reviews for Eating
reader chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
ha! I always wondered what happened... Actually, I think I could write a full length story on this... hm...
4gVn SoUl chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
So funny!
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
me and my cousin maybe but me why would i want to
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Very cute. :)
Nette JP chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was super cute! I totally love Markl, he is just the cutest little boy ever! This story idea i think was pure genious! I mean we all know that Calcifer doesn't listen to anybody but Howl, but it was sure cute seeing Markel try - I really like the ending when Markl asks Howl if there was a spell so that the bread won't mold! hahahaha that was totally cute!
Nightdew chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Yes, do more! It ended just when it was getting fun...

Please read mine, especially Howl's Honeymoon because it starts almost exactly the same as yours. Hope you can find it; I put my Howl fics in the wrong place to start off with.

Loving Markl; you can have so much fun with him. Loving "off again through that damn door" or whatever it was...
Hermione999 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
well I don't know how you can add to the story but you could try and write how Howl meat Markl. I liked the little story thought
Mrs. Flame Alchemist Wannabe chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
lol that was funny...no i couldnt make it a story, but it was a great oneshot. loved it! Howl is so hot..sry sidenote. lol. ill look for more of your work.
leo says gerr chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
haha...lolz... that was pretty funny!...:)
Chibi Kitty Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Aw poor Markl. x3 You gotta give him props for trying though! I prefer the Japanese version myself, although I think Billy Crystal playing Calcifer in the English version was very good. Poor poor Markl...xD You HAVE to make another chapter to this, perhaps about Markl's other misadventures in the castle? There just aren't enough Markl fics around here! (I don't like the book's version of his name...Michael. Bleh, so ordinary. And he's better off small and adorable anyways.)