Reviews for Me And Dickie

Awesome job.
INVALID-Account08 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
What the hell?
TruthFreedomBeautyLove chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
I just saw this ep (i'm in Oz) and omg...I think I am officially an EO shipper. This fic is so freakin' funny...yet so true...hehe, *adds to favs&*
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Nice. I liked this chapter, and I def understand the reeling from fault. (Me and my mom. Yelling at a TV. Enough said.) Anywho, I hope you update if you get a chance.
SergeantOliviaBenson chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
.That was so funny.

Update ?
your dad is a bitch chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
i think you should update this one next time u need a break from what if (whicih i would hope would be never, but w/e floats ur boat
awesomepossum chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
I bet Dick Wolf DOES prank call Jerry Bruckheimer...
Xxchelly chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
OMG THAT WAS SO FLIPPIN FUNNY!

your such a good writer!

keep up the good work

~chelly
e chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
i love your relationship with dick wolf

its like your alterego in a nutshell
jasmineice chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
OMG that was hilarious. if you wanna rave about fault w/ sumone feel free to send me a message...i have some ranting to do lol. pms
Die Schurkin chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
HILARIOUS! That's all Ihave to say. Please update ASAP!
xfreelifex chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
This chapter was dead funny. PM me if you want to discuss Fault.
anon chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
"She was definitely wearing pants." Nice.

Poor Mariska. Can't take a vacation.

Poor CSI pro- nevermind. Dick Wolf prank calling them is too funny an image for me to feel bad for them.
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Ahh hmm the new partner thing. Its because Elliot said that they couldn't ever choose each other over the job again and if they did that again, they couldn't be partners anymore. So Olivia asked for a new partner, BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM YAY! Elliot loves her too of course but after his conflict over when he went to Olivia even though she wasn't in lifethreatening parral and the kid dying, that is still confusing him.

Oh and if you are going to go pester anyone Neal Bear seems to be the head honcho for SVU. Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the writer's and actors and other producers staged a take over and started producing EO episode while they left Dick Wolf tied up in a closet. That would be great.

Update soon

This is great

-Kelly
TLWROX chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
I thought Elliot said the only things he had were his KIDS and Olivia. I mean- putting her up there with his kids! That's even bigger than Olivia and WORK! Oh, I am still just REELING from Fault. I told my roomates that there was an outpouring of fics after this ep, because they looked at me like I was NUTS when I screamed during the show and shouted- "He loves her! Dammit! I TOLD you!" I had to tell them I'm not the only obsessive EO Shipper.

Anyway- hysterical. LOVE this. :) :) :)