Reviews for Genesis Rebirth
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Good beginning !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Shi no Akai Tsume chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hahahahahaha. This story should have been continued. A child hokage. Hilarious. But Tsunade would probably thank the boy. Though you should know by now after watching Shippuden, the kyuubi's chakra is extremely poisonous to living things. It's a wonder how Naruto can handle it. I mean the first time it hurt him in the one-tailed form, but after that it didn't hurt him at all. Cause his body grew to accomodate more chakra.
Please Read my stuff chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
awsome
Holyriot chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aww,too bad the story is dead.
AYH chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Interesting beginning, I really hope you do eventually continue this.
OverLordRevan chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
lol great story are you going to finish this or can i use it
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
hahahaha awesome
Immatrael chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
...oh boy *wince*

Why do I have a feeling Naruto is going to be smacked through a wall?

...actually, scratch that, SEVERAL walls. And possibly a tree. Maybe a few boulders as well.

Ditto Jiraiya as well (can you imagine his reaction...)

Roachy-chan will be ROYALLY pissed. Tsunade be young again! And with a way better method than his!

...crud, he's gonna try and kidnap Naruto, isn't he? Bummer.

Still, it should be amusing to watch things unfold. And Naruto now has a friend his own end, who's a Sannin, who really likes him and who will probably be coming back to Konoha with him.

...I shudder to think about the pranks he'll drag her into (come on - with his ability to persuade people? Of COURSE she'll get dragged in :p)

Might be interesting if she befriends Hinata as well (and finds out about Naruto's treatment and later pays Danzo a... "visit" :p *evil smirk*

I'm interested now, this idea could work easily! If you update, I'll be first to look at it

Keep writing!
garsdal chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
awesomeness:D
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I think you already know... :)
Cursed Flame chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
awesome story so far its really interesting i cant wait for the next chapter

plz update soon and plz dont abandon the story
King Hawke chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
well keep writing this one! it's good so far! and the first chapter is enough to get me very interested.
thebigmoose chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
this is going to be funny. hope for an update soon
D chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Lol, a completely unexplored genre! Write more! This could get interesting!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/3/2008