Reviews for Genesis Rebirth
Chaos star951 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This has been out over a year and there's no second chapter? I like this story, so I implore you to please update soon.

Chaos star951
ledfan chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
gr such a good premis and interesting start. yet you tease me, having it on hiatus *pout* you meany :D please return to this soon
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Lloyd Neruameshi chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Holy crap for a second I thought you were saying Jiraiya crawled out of her head. Ha ha.
Blue Bragon chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
please update, this, this is great, awsome please continue...
Lord Leon Towasoki chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
hey, it looks like it'll be a good story. can't wait for more.
Lone Templar chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This is awesome! Great premise and promise. I assume that this will be a Nar/Tsu fic? Well, you definitely nailed a solid gold hit with this one. Keep up the good work!
verath chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
i have a small problem my fav stories list is completely filled up so i have to add the authors to my favorite stories to that list. i dont know if it still counts toward your ... counter thingy on your profile about your stories but i consider all of your naruto fics that ive read so far in my favs even if there not. as of today ive read this one the dueling one thingy and black sheep and all i have to say is please keep up the good work on them all.

i hate punctation i cant even spell it right.
iwantitunique chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
awesome update soon
Slytherson chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
please update soon!
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
hmm seems like a intresting pet project I'll wait for new chapters
Thundereaper chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Sweet. Swet. There is a serious lack of good NarutoXTsunade stories out there, I can only hope you update this at some point sometime.
Wolf among sheep chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Good storyplase update when you get the time 7/10.
cyrgon0 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Agh! No! Don't stop now!

*laughs ruefully* I think I may be getting too into your story-just from the first chapter alone, my mind's whirling with all the possibilities with your Naruto/Tsunade pairing.

Am I correct in thinking that Tsunade is actually 14 years old in the physical sense? Also, how old is Naruto now compared to her? (thinks, but can't remember) Also, what about Jiraiya's training of Naruto, now that Shizune and Tsunade will probably return with them to Konoha?

Anyway-please return from sabbatical, and please update soon!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »