Reviews for The Chosen One
Kie chapter 15 . 2/13/2011
Hi! I'm back! Thank you so much for dedicating that chapter to me! It make my day! As we both know, many years have past but I still really love your writing and your plots! They are wonderful! and for the record I love how the story turned out! I was never able to read the end of it before (I got kicked off of fanfiction by my parents). So this is the review you should have had a long time ago. You haven't been on fanfiction for a year so you may never read this, but I need to try anyways. Well if you do ever read this, Thanks again for everything and I will check back sometime later to see if you have returned!

Love Kie :)
moosehugger chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
robin's a shitmonkey.
Selene467 chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Interesting, a priest. Poor Raven having to go out in the sun and then fight against holy water. I really like this story and I'm interested if she can be cured. Great story.
Selene467 chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Another great chapter. I so wanna know how she became a vampire, well anyway great chapter and story!
Selene467 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Love it! Very nice first chapter. I'm totally digging the fact Raven is a vampire. I'm so gonna read the rest of this story and review every chapter, if they are review worthy, but I think they will be. Great start!
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
great story
Rae1994 chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
Please hurry up and write the squeal you siad it would be done today please hurry
ZadZap chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
SO shes a vampire interesting
deadinside72 chapter 15 . 10/26/2006
Yeah! for sequeals...!

~SNICKS
World of Nightmares chapter 15 . 10/25/2006
hahahahahh niice! but i hate cliffies! ah so much suspence!
deadinside72 chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
If you want to write a sequeal, please do!

~SNICKS
artsydarts chapter 15 . 10/24/2006
It hurt my eyes to read this whole story. Teen Titans and vampires should not mix. Period. Kruton? What, does he live in a place called Salad?

This story is incredibly, incredibly OOC (out of character). You have no idea. Well, of course you don't, because then you'd change it, wouldn't you?

"Chosen One"? "Angel"? Talk about being done before. Ever heard of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel"? The mere existence of those TV shows makes this story even more unoriginal. Not to mention that the vampire thing has been done already many times in the TT fandom in a much more convincing Ann Rice way than in...whatever you call this.

It seems like people like your story, and whatever, it's their choice if they want to loose brain cells. I'll be sending you and insurance notice for the loss of mine; I'll need an operation.

You're not a horrible writer. You don't use chat speak, for one. You might want to loosen up on using all capitals, though, that's what italics were created for.

And in any vampire story I've read or seen, vampires don't fly. I mean, yeah, it's your story, but vampirism has already been built up by many rules and stories and flying is just not one of the characteristics.

Oh, by the way, if you don't watch "Buffy" or "Angel" already, do so. I think you'd like it.

ttfn
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 15 . 10/23/2006
Sure... why not?

Good job.
Blueyedgirl chapter 15 . 10/23/2006
REALY GOOD! sry i would hav reviewed the last chappie butt my comp won't tell me wen some1 updates or sends me a pm or sumtin like that... when you write the sequel can u e-mail me?

Bcaus otherwise i can't read and review! well update ASAP pls!

~JaX

p.s. my e-mail address is on my profile
OceanLeviathan chapter 15 . 10/23/2006
That was short, but good still.

x