Reviews for About to Break
Soluna125 chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
"This chapter was very sexual. So, if you don’t understand some of the stuff that happened, think like Miroku."

is wat u said thAT made me laugh casue i'm immature 4 my age but yah other than that it was a good story and ur name "Bipolar Tangerine" it's hysterical son i can already c the tangerine goin into bipolar mode lolz yah so was that the end
envayne chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
wow nice stroy..its kewl but, umm okay so i didn't think that far ahead...anyway again nice story, c ya-envayne
Sango0013 chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
THIS WAS GOOD! I LOVE HOW IT HAD ITS UPS AND DOWNS! BUT WHAT HAPPEND TO KOHAKU? BUT ITS ALL GOOD! THIS STORY HAD ME AT THE EGDE OF MY SEAT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :P
elizabeth chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
NO NO NO! it cant be the end you have to tell wether kohoku dies you have to go further with the relation ship and tell wether or not the have sex you cant be finished a lot of people will hate you if you dont finishe take it from a riter plz you have to finish
Alee chapter 11 . 6/30/2006
Aww, I dunno why you don't get more reviews, I really liked the story! it was cute. haha, and angsty.
akiraflame-tumblr chapter 11 . 6/25/2006
This story was very good. I liked it. Just watch for the little errors in the future, k? Overall, I enjoyed it and will watch and read more of your stories in the future. Keep up the good work!
black dragon of destruction chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
the story wasent as bad as u think it was an entertaining piece of writing even if it wasent as good as some of your others it was still really good
Zerole The Untamed chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Interesting story, you've done a nice job so far. There isn't much wrong with your story except for the KagomeKouga thing, but then again that's just a personal preference. Anyway, InuyashaSango forever! Good luck on the next chapter.
AnimeMaster168 chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
a very good chapter. I am surprised though by the quality of your writing. It is as i have said before, very very very very very very good. this chapter was a bit better than the last one. But who cares. they both were great. I cant wait for the next chapter to be up. Just a question out of general curiosity, how long will you make this story? I love stories that go up to somewhere around 30 or maybe 40 chapters. in other words i like long stories. lets see how long you can make this one.

Animemaster168
jlee74 chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
more please
AnimeMaster168 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
I really dont have anything to say. The chapter was just, I cant really think of a word do describe it but the only thing that comes close would have to be that, it is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very well written and very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very good. If i could take a guess, i would have to say without a doubt that you would make an excellent author. In all honesty and seriousness, you would make millions if you started writting books. I cant wait till the next chapter is up. I do however have one question. this is an Inuyasha and Sango fanfic and if so then I was wondering around when will you hint about their relationship Or is it something where he's just there to comfort her and make her speak about all her pain and stuff.
shakalakadaka chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
awesome, but should update even if u dont get 10 reviews, just because some people dont review doesnt mean that they dont want u to continue with ur story
Rikaku chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Okay, I know I sent you an email like three seconds ago (how lame am I?) but I have to say that this is a really good start to another story. I don't like the idea of people cutting, as it hits home, but it does seem to fit in with Sango's situation.

We all now have to guess who her friend is that needs to spill his guts to her... Well since it seems as though Inuyasha wouldn't spill his guts for a million dollars, and he already broke up with Kikyou, I'm guessing Miroku. Or maybe if Shippou plays an older person role, it could be him... maybe an OC? I dunno, this makes my brain hurt.

But, I must say this now... YEAH ANOTHER STORY! *cough* Anyhowzits...

I can not understand your predicament, because I have never been in that sort of situation, but if it helps, I will be your friend, even if we don't know each other too well. The world's supply of good friends seems to be dwindling...

So, yeah, another story for me to read and get emotionally inspired, learn from, and otherwise. I know it helps when there are people who sympathize and can say, "Well, that's pretty much happened to me, so I know how you feel," but since I am unable to do that, I only wish that your life take a turn for the better and soon. I don't like to see anyone I even remotely know feel so sad, because I am semi depressed, and let me tell you, I know the dark side all too well. No one should have to feel so much pain in one lifetime, at such an age as yourself. Have you told Anne exactly what you think of her now?

And what can we say? Life sucks? Life is life, and as my friend once said, "Don't think of problems as barriers; think of them as turning points."

So, before I take up a page and a half, and have my dad come in and yell at me for not getting my absent work done, I'll leave. You have a wonderful story here, and your mind isn't rotten. No matter who says it, it's not true. Don't you forget that.

~Rikaku

(What did I want to write...? I don't really remember. Oh well. Laugh at my stupidity, because I am. _;)
Dante24 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
this story sounds like it will be really good can't wait for inuyasha and sango to get together. i hope you update soon
AnimeMaster168 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
a good chapter. very well written and i cant wait for the next chapter to be up. This seems to be a dark fic.

wonder what will become of them and when do sango and inuyasha get together? all these questions and many more im hoping will be answered with the coming of the future chapters.