Reviews for My stepbrother, my stepsister
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
please please please update!
oany13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This sounds like a really good idea... I can't wait to see what happens
Sakura San3 chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
well shikamaru can be deep in thought and ino too and they bump into each other again and shikamaru can be like "we always meet this way." and inos like "yeah" and looks down at her watch "i have too go! bye shikamaru" and while shes running away he'll yell "ino will you be my princess?" and ino says yes.
Poppin' Roxin chapter 13 . 10/13/2007
really good story! plz update!
MissIndependent chapter 13 . 7/21/2007
That was the best first part of a story ive ever read!

CherryBlossomAvenger chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
Good!Make another chapter please!
superstarbaby16 chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
wah could you please update realy soon ah i cant believe sasuke told keep it up man LOL
lilcherriiluv chapter 13 . 6/2/2007
I really liked it! Try and read over the things before you post it I was getting kind of confused! Oh and I luved the part with the paper and shikamaru part! I thought he was really going to ask to be her princess!
Crushed Promises chapter 13 . 4/29/2007

that was soo funny! ;;

i luved it!

and you better upd8 soon! (

i think you should make someone else tell ino that shika wants to ask her to the dance...

and then make ino confront him some way or another!
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 13 . 4/27/2007
ino and shika
angelraine chapter 13 . 4/27/2007
ShikaIno Rocks! Hehe.

Shikamaru's pretty OOC in this fic. Usually, in some fics and in the show itself, he's one lazy person so I suggest that maybe you should get him to send Ino an e-mail or something. But since you started it off like that, maybe you should just get him to blurt it all out in front of Ino. Hehe.

Update soon!

You're a Filipino too! That's cool! (So am I!)
saki-kun chapter 13 . 4/26/2007
Haha, that's funny! Here I thought that he was going to ask her out on the dance, but I was wrong! Great chapter!
xFang's Angelx chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
Please update soon!
seaweedwhat chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
update soon
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 12 . 4/12/2007
hahaha itachi fainted! man i love him D