Reviews for Never Gone
Kind of dissapointed with the random OC out of sudden, I don't feel like it fits the story since it was about Anakin and Padme and now it had Obiwan with non canon character and otherwise Obi-Wan out of character..
RaptorZeroOne chapter 29 . 11/17/2015
The whole no attachment, emotion, or marriage bull is the one thing I dislike about thr Jedi the most other than forcing children into their order if they have a high midichlorian count. Do they honestly believe the no attachment bullshit? How can they not be attached to someone they train and fight alongside daily?
nope chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
A professional like fett would have killed the shit out of anakin. ASAP
MumsieDo chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I REALLY, REALLY enjoy your stories! I have several of them in my faves! I loved the angle on this one (all the way through Parts II and III)!

Keep up the great work! Look forward to more on Anakin and Padme...and soon! :-)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/18/2015
mad about the boro aura sing is not dathomirian and Ashoka and Rex don't appear in the series until 2008 and this story was completed in 2006
muredin chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
:D
Ayumu N. Spiral chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
although this is an awesome story i do agree that Padme was not as strong and independent as she shold be. She cried way to much. But still you are a good writer.
Ayumu N. Spiral chapter 32 . 6/21/2013
awesome totally awesome! Better than any other stories that i have read. sometimes i just wish all of these stories could be published! No offense if you like twilight but i totally think this is better than twilight. Who makes vampires sparkle in the sun!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I love your work! I read all the FD series and cant wait for the next one. Your take on their romance is very sweet. Just a tip: you seem to have some problems with homopones and other minor spelling and gramatical errors. All in all, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/31/2012
Found this story and i loved it! good job :)
Mad about the Boro chapter 32 . 6/29/2012
A good fic. Though there are a few points I feel I should point out:
1) Aurra Sing & Assaj Ventress are both Dathomirians.
2) Padme is supposed to be a strong, independant and capable woman; you made her look like a weak damsel in distress who's always being kidnapped and can do nothing but wait to be rescued.
3) You missed out several characters such as Captain Rex & Ahsoka Tano (who should be included if your adding Clone Wars characters like Ventress).
4) The ending was a bit rushed.
5) You made Anakin to be more powerful than in canon despite having only a few years training compaired to canon's 13 years as a jedi.

Overall, a good story. but it could use some work.
RomanticLover1 chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Obi-Wan hiding this relationship cannot be a good thing. I mean look how that turned out for Anakin originally.

Still it's a good thing he has some one.
DeepWriter chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Alright, I've just finished your story and I am thoroughly impressed with what you've done.

Unfortunately there are still some areas that need improving;

First off you've used phrases like screamed too many times. I noticed it more towards the end where Anakin was fighting Sidious. Words like 'roared' and 'yelled' give a little more flavour to what you're trying to say. The repetition becomes slightly annoying and frustrating. We already know that Anakin and Padme are upset -you don't have to tell us that they're screaming every few sentences.

Another note is how characters react. Anakin is a passionate perspn, but that doesn't mean he'd get upset so easily. On that note, Lea seems almost like a flat character. Try to work on your character development and put some thought into rewriting things when you've improved in the years to come.

All that said, a really good read and well done on the story. I hope I didn't sound rude, I just want to help you improve. And I hope you rewrite this story in the future as you grow as a writer.

Excellent work!

DeepWriter
Pooja Naberrie chapter 32 . 1/3/2011
That was such a good story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Pooja Naberrie chapter 27 . 1/3/2011
Like the story so far although I don't think it is wise idea for padme to try to get pregnant when people re trying to kill them, I think you should have done the pregnancy as a accident.