Reviews for Never Gone
RaptorZeroOne chapter 29 . 11/17
The whole no attachment, emotion, or marriage bull is the one thing I dislike about thr Jedi the most other than forcing children into their order if they have a high midichlorian count. Do they honestly believe the no attachment bullshit? How can they not be attached to someone they train and fight alongside daily?
nope chapter 9 . 11/4
A professional like fett would have killed the shit out of anakin. ASAP
ladyw1026 chapter 1 . 10/23
I REALLY, REALLY enjoy your stories! I have several of them in my faves! I loved the angle on this one (all the way through Parts II and III)!

Keep up the great work! Look forward to more on Anakin and Padme...and soon! :-)
mad about the boro aura sing is not dathomirian and Ashoka and Rex don't appear in the series until 2008 and this story was completed in 2006
muredin chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Ayumu N. Spiral chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
although this is an awesome story i do agree that Padme was not as strong and independent as she shold be. She cried way to much. But still you are a good writer.
Ayumu N. Spiral chapter 32 . 6/21/2013
awesome totally awesome! Better than any other stories that i have read. sometimes i just wish all of these stories could be published! No offense if you like twilight but i totally think this is better than twilight. Who makes vampires sparkle in the sun!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I love your work! I read all the FD series and cant wait for the next one. Your take on their romance is very sweet. Just a tip: you seem to have some problems with homopones and other minor spelling and gramatical errors. All in all, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/31/2012
Found this story and i loved it! good job :)
Mad about the Boro chapter 32 . 6/29/2012
A good fic. Though there are a few points I feel I should point out:
1) Aurra Sing & Assaj Ventress are both Dathomirians.
2) Padme is supposed to be a strong, independant and capable woman; you made her look like a weak damsel in distress who's always being kidnapped and can do nothing but wait to be rescued.
3) You missed out several characters such as Captain Rex & Ahsoka Tano (who should be included if your adding Clone Wars characters like Ventress).
4) The ending was a bit rushed.
5) You made Anakin to be more powerful than in canon despite having only a few years training compaired to canon's 13 years as a jedi.

Overall, a good story. but it could use some work.
RomanticLover1 chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Obi-Wan hiding this relationship cannot be a good thing. I mean look how that turned out for Anakin originally.

Still it's a good thing he has some one.
DeepWriter chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Alright, I've just finished your story and I am thoroughly impressed with what you've done.

Unfortunately there are still some areas that need improving;

First off you've used phrases like screamed too many times. I noticed it more towards the end where Anakin was fighting Sidious. Words like 'roared' and 'yelled' give a little more flavour to what you're trying to say. The repetition becomes slightly annoying and frustrating. We already know that Anakin and Padme are upset -you don't have to tell us that they're screaming every few sentences.

Another note is how characters react. Anakin is a passionate perspn, but that doesn't mean he'd get upset so easily. On that note, Lea seems almost like a flat character. Try to work on your character development and put some thought into rewriting things when you've improved in the years to come.

All that said, a really good read and well done on the story. I hope I didn't sound rude, I just want to help you improve. And I hope you rewrite this story in the future as you grow as a writer.

Excellent work!

Pooja Naberrie chapter 32 . 1/3/2011
That was such a good story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Pooja Naberrie chapter 27 . 1/3/2011
Like the story so far although I don't think it is wise idea for padme to try to get pregnant when people re trying to kill them, I think you should have done the pregnancy as a accident.
ladygoddess8 chapter 32 . 11/16/2010