Reviews for Digimon 03: Digital Guardians
Lychee Green Tea chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Ah, very nice sequel to the original series. You're quite the excellent writer, though you haven't really updated in a few years. It's too bad...this is a great story, especially when compared to the majority of fanfictions out there. I do hope this hasn't been abandoned!

Take care,

LGT
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Again, I'm in awe of this awesome fic By much, one of the most plot-twisted, mind-blowing Digimon fics I've read so far And Sorato bits aren't half bad indeed 3 Lol, fangirl talking -don't mind me,

-Gabs.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Nya! So cute Really interesting, you toally got to continue, pwease 3

-Gabs.
andbylight chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
This is really, really excellent. I love the character details, and also appreciate the fact that since you're talking about the Japanese version of the show, you're keeping it consistent with all the names and personalities developed within it. (sorry, pet peeve - it irks me when people use the Japanese character names without having actually watched it, cos they use dub terms for everything else. it's pretty obvious that they're just using them because they think it sounds cooler.)

Even though this fic hasn't been updated in over a year, I'd urge you to keep on writing it if you have any inclination left to. :)

Hmm, not much else to say here: your characterization is great and I like basically everything you've done so far.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
I can't believe I didn't review before. This story is pure excellence! You must keep up with it. You have me hooked, I'm telling you. I need to know what happens! Keep up the wonderful work. I cannot wait until you update.
BladeMasterAd chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
Excellent storytelling techniques and detail. I like how you split up points of view, but that they only change once or twice in the chapter. The plot has me intrigued and I cant wait until you add more. From my perspective, the only thing I would have wanted to be different was naming (im accustomed only to the english names) but aside from that this has the makings to be an excellent story. Keep up the good work.
Kaydreams chapter 8 . 4/13/2006
OMG! AWESOME! Loved it! Please update soon!
Final Genesis chapter 8 . 4/12/2006
Now that Yamato found his artifact, whose shall be next?

Final Genesis chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
Ohh, a cliffhanger, yees... Now this gets thrilling!

Kaydreams chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
OMG! Ya umm...My the real Yamato please stand up! Thats about it! Love it! Please update soon! Love the flute idea!
Kaydreams chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
OMG! This is awesome! Loved it! Please update soon!
Final Genesis chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Another interesting turn of events! Well done!

Miss Anonymous hp chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
Again, what great chapters! I love both of them. I'm pulled in! Keep up the good work.
Final Genesis chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Nice to see the Chosen Children and some of their partners reunited! Now let's see what happens next, shall we?

Final Genesis chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
This sounds like a really promising fic! You shoulda got more reviews for this! If you like, would you also like to read & review my fic as well? Thank you.