Reviews for Other Half
nyehpeasants chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
So since everything turned happy again does that mean Molly accepted Fred and George's love?

I like how Neville stood up and spoke. Him and Ginny would be very good together and it looks like you made that happen (going from the kiss on the cheek part).

Another thing I like was the lack of Harry. I loved how you killed him (that sounds terrible), he wasn't the main role in the story and I just really liked that. Fred and George are probably the cutest pairing in the Harry Potter-verse.

I liked it!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
A little bit of an abrupt ending and a few things that could use touching up here and there but over all very well done, good job, Harry being dead was sad, but I can see that it was necessary for ginny's character to be like it was, great job.
Adrienne chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Honestly, I like the idea of it all, and its well written, but its so not realistic that its hard to concentrate on the actual story. I still liked it, but things like a whole bunch of the characters being gay, everyone loving eachother and coming out at a croweded table, and everyone accepting Fred and George seems really really unlikely. Especially the whole 'peace and love' thing, and the way they just started hugging and kissing everyone (like Neville)

overall, I liked the idea, it was good as a one shot, and it was well written, but I was distracted because I kept thinking about how unlikely it all was.
Funeral Lilies chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Very sweet story! Neville is so adorable... :D
Ristvak'baen chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Let me say that I've read a lot of Fred and George fanfics out there, but this has got to be one of my favorites. It's really touching in all the right places...I especially like how you added different pairings.

I love Seamus and Dean, and I was estatic when you put them together...and I don't like Harry x Ginny, but I love Ginny x Neville, so I can look passed that. This was beautifully well written, and added onto my favorites list!

Crimson
Apple Bee chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I've always like Fred and George, but Twincest.. erm... well, I have to admit this is a good story and u really write well.. keep up ur good work and I'm so sad that u've made Harry die... I'd left my email n kindly let me know if u have new publication, ok? thanks