Reviews for Love Is A Verb
luluhrh chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
ooh. . . what exactly were they doing? is that a HICKEY?! naughty!

this is super cute! loved it!
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oh gosh this is so cute! Why didn't something like this happen in the manga? Or brotherhood? I mean there was no kissing at all! Tragedy! So many amazing ships in Fullmetal and no kissing! But alas, I ramble.
Loved this! I giggled the whole way through :D
Edward probably got a concussion when Winry knocked him out(virtually every time a head injury makes one loose consciousness there is a concussion)
Al at the end ohmergosh I laughed so hard! Yes Edward protect your baby brother from the knowledge of what you and Winry did ;)
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hahhahahahaha I died!
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
haha nice!
ninjas-are-everywhere chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was really funny and worth reading!

Great job!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was really and a great idea! Good job :)
Opaul chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
XDDDDD

Well they definitely made love into a verb didn't they. The ending still cracks me up. "I SAID NEVER MIND IT."

Haha.

This needs a sequel involving a pregnant winry XD
FullMetalPipsqueakk chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Haha hilarious!

Loved it! Great!

You kept Ed and everyone else in character, while still being able to

have romance in it! Not many people can do that ya know

5/5*
spring smoothie chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Hehe, this story was both funny and super cute! Keep your good work up!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
amusing...simply amusing...hehehe...and the last part brought a smile to my lips...

yeah, something bit ed alright...probably a bug?

a *love* bug? XD

nice story! i liked it a lot!
kehkaa chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I just recently started getting into this pairing and let me start off me by saying, THANK YOU. You are extremely talented and I enjoyed every bit of this story.

It's sweet, funny, and just all around amazing. The ending wasn't too bad either ;D

But anyway, great job on this!
the tomato chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
giggles heehee this is realy cute not alot of errors ...ling proposed ...im way behind oh well mabe this winter break ill catch up toodles
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
The end was so cute. I love Al :3
kikki chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aw that was so CUTE

Infact i wrote one awfly similar to that but i decided not to post it (didnt know how to finnish it)

kikki x
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
wow...an edxwin that is IN character! you portrayed them really well, and the ending was hilarious!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »