Reviews for Goodnight, Souji
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Souji come to my bed :3 :3
Amarissia chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Ha, that was awesome! One of the best I've yet found. Thanks!
anySuzuki chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
amazing! The chapter made me laugh since the beggining till the end (sorry for my english) Arigato!
Xing chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Apart from the humour and characterization (which are both awesome by the way ), I was struck by the structure of this story: Souji's conversation with Kondou brings up Souji's past which to him is something tinged with a sense of loss and regret, so not really a place for him to linger. His talk with Saitou then brushes on his future which is something unknown and terrifying to him, something he is utterly defenseless against, thus also not a place for him to stay. His following "encounter" with Sano is more about the present and shows that amongst the banter of his friends, surrounded by people he cares for, is a place where he can stay ... (which is a happy thought )
Ulat Bulu chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Ahahaha... Sano is so funny!
miss j chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
“The brightest of all of us, yet also the darkest,” Great line, so true. Waah! _ Fab fic.
WhitePlum chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Another cute and funny story! I really enjoyed this one, especially as it included most of the characters, Kondou, Saitou...the part with Saitou had me in giggles. And then Sano's misunderstanding, well that was just hilarious. Ah. Souji finally found the perfect partner to cuddle with. Who would have thought? _
Jonquina chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Aw, man! Sano just lost his future wifey...*grins evilly*

LOL! Cute story!
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
my god _

it was a really cute story, though Souji seemed just a bit slutty P..but I'm not complaining _
anaemicfaeries chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Too funny! Too too funny! Laughing so much it hurts. What awesome characterisation of Sano! We feel you've nailed him perfectly. God, you're an awesome writer! Looking forward to reading more from you! :)
SoujirouOkita chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
muahahahahaha , that was funny!
Umeko chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh my goodness... poor lonely Okita can't find anyone to cuddle up with? Mean Hijikata for throwing him out and mean Saitou for spooking him. That episode with Sano was a hoot. What would have happened if Okita called on some of the other guys, like Shinpachi or Heisuke?
RK Otaku chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Good lord! Another one!

Though this one was a *bit* more sober than the last, Harada's antics in the middle of the night on petrified Souji nearly drove me insane with laughter. The conversation with Kondou & Saitoh is really very well written.

Somehow i dont think Okita is gay- otherwise he just couldn't be cuddling around with almost the entire Shinsengumi. I often get the feeling that he's doing it to form a bond with his comrades in such violent that's just my take...
Eson chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Bwah! *LMAO!*

You have a way with the characters that is just unexplainable...

Write on!
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
*tears streaming down cheeks*

*clutching sides weakly*

Oh gods..I'm going to DIE.

This story was just too funny! I'm aching now from laughing too hard. Okita wanting to be cuddled. Sano's ramblings! Sano mistaking Okita for O-whatever.

Jesus, you're good. I LOVE it. I LOVE you, come to think of it. _