Reviews for The Seduction of Tatsunosuke
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Adorable! very nice
Swirly chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Kawaii ne! Souji-chan daisuki. _ Could you add a few section dividers though, to make it easier to read?
Reiya Inc chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Wow, I am really impressed. Not only did you flesh out a secondary character and make him into the loveable victim of the story, but you perfectly captured the idiosyncratic tendencies of every character. (You also get extra points for sneaking in some angst.) Overall, you get an A and a candy apple :)

-Reiya
tenkage onna chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
cute! i enjoyed that one!
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I remember reading this one a while back-but not having time to review on account of needing to catch a plane. Lol. But what a wonderful story! It drew me in right away, it's a mixture of all the things that make up PMK, humour, moments of seriousness, and sweetness. An interesting look into the characters of Souji and Tatsu! I love how this addressed Tatsu's faults and strengths...you don't see too many Tatsu stories that really show all the different sides to him...just lovely. You rock my mismatched socks! _
anaemicfaeries chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This is an awesome, original, funny and poignant story. Tatsu really did need to learn how to relax! And who else but Souji to show him how. _ Lovely!
Lizmun chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh my!

This was an absolute treasure to read! The characters were spot-on! Wonderful perspective in their personalities and on their backgrounds! You really knew how to bring them all to life here!

Major kudos to you for putting more than a paragraph of Tatsu! Poor neglected older brother, he definitely needs all the loving he could get!

The chemistry between Tatsu and Okita-san was like Lithium and water respectively! Together sparks fly, but it's an amazing and beautiful sight!

I definitely want to read more from you now! You have a great and lively way with words, and with this story as an example, I'm not likely to be disapointed by any other projects!

Keep up the awesome work!
Rubyconcream chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
CUDDLE BUDDIES! HEHEHEHE!

I really loved this fic! I've just recently got into this pairing a few weeks ago and today (since I'm sick and absent from school, I thought I'd look for a little fan fiction). I REALLY LOVED THIS FIC! It was very well written! It wasn't too over loaded with a thesaurus or skimpily described like some of the fan fics I tired to read this morning. This was exactly my pace! I really loved how true to the anime you wrote it. I felt like I was watching it, in my room with my sister again. I give this fic two big ass thumbs up! WAY UP!

HEHEHEHE!

… What other fics have you wrote?

*goes poking around your profile*
umeko chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Heartwrenching and hilarious at the same time. Great job with Okita and Tatsu.
RK Otaku chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hey,

the first part was a total laugh riot. i coulsn't stop laughing & my sides are still aching. Even the drunken conversation with the boys was too hilarious for words.

what i love about this fic, is that though it is primarily a humour fic, it gets so heartwrenching at times. Espcially when Souji tells Tatsu about his illhealth.

You've really put things into a different perspective out here. You have a genius for this kind of writing. Extremely entertaining, but manages to get the message across.

loved it!
Eson chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I got Tatsu and his brother mixed up the story got really confusing till I cleared up that up. Afterwards, the story continued to get better.

Very nicely done.

I would like to keep track of your writings, you have a lot of talent writing.