Reviews for Cold Thoughts
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
SuckerForDelena chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Hey there!

Awesome story! I really loved it! Specially SB's thought about LV! They were amassing!

P.S.: Did you put it in Spy Kids category by mistake? Or not? I think you should switch it. The LG and SB fandom would love it!

XOXOXO

-T
Niker chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I like it a lot. In the SB and LG fanfiction zone, no stories show the relateionship of SB and LA. This one can actually give the reader an insight on the two characters during the movie, which someone can relate to. This could have more chapters, but I'm guessing you lost interest in this and moved on. That's okay, just think about it.
Hazza Is My boobear chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
not bad, not bad
nakota2mustang chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Nice story, but this belongs elsewhere.
dreeming chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
aww real sweet , but this needs to go in the sharkboy lavagirl section rather than spykids..
shutupandkissme108 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I Loved Your Story Cold Thoughts

Please Please Please Please

Write More Fanfiction
g r i m x v a n i t y chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Ooh, I like this very much. It was cute and it really was worded the way how they would actually talk. :)
kalulu chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i think you should add more to it. i know it's supposed to be a one shot, but it would be a great storie if you added chapters to it.
anna custis chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
this was a very nice story. it great in thought
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Great Story! It was kind of cute when Sharkboy was saying all the reasons that Lavagirl isn't evil.
067dzjs chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I loved it! It is amazing! I started a Sharkboy and Lavagirl C2 under the Spy Kids part! I am inviting you to be part of the staff and if you find more Sharkboy and LAvagirl stories, you can add them!
lanigem03 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
really cute, but also really sad ( good job on it, i lovee how sharkboy doesn't really think she's evil at all, but lavagirl still thinks they might think she burned max's journal on purpose. man, i loved that scene. greatt one-shot.

xx kikicant
Arkech chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Very good,

First one I have reviewed and have to say I found nothing wrong with it, I haven't seen SB & LG, but I guess I have intrest now :D
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I loved it. I hope you write more chapters to this story. It is great! I also hope you will write more sharkboy and lavagirl stories!