Reviews for Unspoken
viggochk chapter 12 . 8/31/2008
lol, i totally loved that!
Seraph05 chapter 12 . 2/27/2007
OH i love it SO! You are such a great fanfiction writer! i waited like mounths to read this cause they only just started the third season where i am but it was totally worth waiting for! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! It was very sweet and funny!
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
aw! omg, you totally have to do one with the kiss while they were working and some from Sawyer's episode when they put in the "pacemaker" and when he got the crap kicked out of him a lot there were tons of cute moments in there! and most importanly when they really do get together! in the 6th episode that was so cute! do one of that! you're so good at this, it's so funny and cute! keep writing!
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 10 . 11/19/2006
aw! that was soo cute! i loved it!
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
OMG! that was so funny! I love the "what would Jack do?" thing! he does have a giant pulsing ego. I also loved "if you get any huffier you could inhale the whole island" o that was soo funny! jack is an emotionally retarded doctor. that was so funny keep it up

i'm glad i finally know what she thought of that kiss, it's one scene that bugged me!
whitereflections12 chapter 12 . 11/3/2006
Oh please do more...please...maybe the rock breaking/chain gang scene...please...you have such a talent for this unspokenness...'tis amazing. lol :)
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I...can't stop laughing. and as I'm in a library, that's probably not a good thing. LOL I adore it...please don't stop...I can't wait to read the rest. :)
mouseclick815 chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
hello yes very funny lol lol lol lolololol
Claire-Littleton chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
OMG! That was so cute.I think that Zeke has somethin going on for Kate. I really want a fish bicuit now. MAke a new one soon.
Telacontar chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
By FAR my FAVORITE moment on LOST. I loved how worried he looked for her, it melted me! Anyways, your best work yet :) Totally good. I'm reading it more than once and I'm still luvin it :)
Lady Impala chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
Thanks so much for this! I love all your chapters, but this was especially useful coz I don't live in the US so I didn't get to watch this episode yet, just saw the screencaps & was dying to see what they said to each other. You always seem to capture it even better than the real thing, so thanks! Please do more next week!
pokerchip chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
I absolutely love your humor! Hoped the fish biscuit scene would inspire you to write something and here it is. "Timex" - that's just hysterical! Thank you so much for sharing your wit. I love it and look forward to many more Season 3 Unspokens!
so original chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
omg! that's so sweet. I havent seen that scene, but I saw the screencaps, and those last 2 lines fit the pictures I saw so perfectly. you're a genius.
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
HAhaha God that was so funny! You Rock! Even if I’m so sick of Kate and I want to strangle her every time she comes on screen.
mouseclick815 chapter 11 . 9/26/2006