Reviews for Sorry, I Could Not Travel Both
deletethisplease2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
That's such a fantastic fic! You never cease to amaze me, seriously! The more I think about it, the more I realise how true it could be... it's perfect for the story! And yay for mondler! D
burn to emerge chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Hello, gorgeous! *resists urge to break out in French a la Paradisco* You're back! And wow, what a great "I'm back" story. I'm now in love with Kip, between this and Yellow Wood, and Kip is someone you can easily hate or not care about, so major major props to you.

And that part about Ross ("where Ross is most likely bitching – he’s on the “off” again, with Carol, and therefore the bitching is coming from the couch rather than the answering machine") is PERFECT. Perfect perfect absolutely fucking perfect. xD

So is the part where Chandler rants about the people he shouldn't be speaking to in various cubicles. So Chandler (and so true.) Love ya, honey!
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Dedicated to me?

*cries with happiness*

Oh, honey, words fail me...

I cant tell you how happy I am that you're back..I was getting antsy, waiting for you to review, and now you have and it means to world to me squee!

But anyway, nuff about that, onto this story..

I loved it, simple as that... need I say more?

Alright, I really loved it. hehe.

Fave line? Easy

'On these days, Chandler thinks about calling Kip, even if all he gets is a confused voice on the other line, belonging to someone who is a complete stranger. (Even worse, if the stranger is Kip.)'

I know that feeling, when the person you were closest too feels like a complete stranger, and that line was just..MWA! *does that weird kissy fingers thing that chefs do..I dont know*

So anyway, I loved it, and so glad your internet is working! Squee
Violetfishy chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I read this, then saved it and came back to read it again. I wasn't quite sure to put into words what I thought when I first read it, and now I have read it again I am STILL not sure. But I do know that I am impressed and even awed. This is extremely good.

I can well imagine that Chandler would feel like this.

Chandler's thought process is brilliant. I really felt a strong undercurrent of emotion, but it had such a calm layer over the top. In a way, it was almost melancoly. I have also read Yellow Wood and I think this ties in really well with it.

The ending was subtle and left me with a sort of dull ache -

"He takes his briefcase, and takes the subway to work, and sits, and waits for something to happen."

- when I read this, I was like "Oh, that is good...that's perfect."

So understated, yet quite powerful.

I'm still not quite sure how to describe what I think, but I think the best I can say is that it made me feel like I was really underneath Chandler's skin. That I had empathy for how he was feeling. The events, insecurities, politics with Friends all came together to tell a wonderful self-contained story about a particular time. It is stunning, and it is most definitely being added to my favourites.
sneaker89 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
This is a very talented story. The words flow smooth and naturaly. I really like this. It is the perfect stand alone fic.
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
this is really great. I never thought of Chandler thinking this way and it is so original... please update soon.