Reviews for Tachichomatic Matchmaking Service
mustacheman1234 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I am in the awesomely underrated Ravenclaw! I love your awesome story!
mustacheman1234 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
That Harry Potter reference is kick ass!
TinySprite chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
Holy yaoi gods! I loved this story! Is there going to be more or a sequel or something? Please tell!
Se7en chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
You HAVE to write another Togusa fic! There are hardly any out there and I've read them all. It's time for some fresh fiction! You should write about the first time Togusa tried cyber chocolates! Great work - your sense of humor is outstanding and I love your Tachi voices. I hope to see more soon, hm?

Se7en
Pearl Emerald chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I'm liking this a lot; it's really funny! I wonder if you could make this a crossover with Togusa teaching the guys from Sailor Moon and Fruits Basket about guy-on-guy.

The plotbunnies for Sailor Moon are crunching on my gum supply at home, and it's a pain. But this story is very funny and...yaoi-y.
BlueRose chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
I can't stop laughing! this was just incredible!

And Motoko was evil in a wonderful and delightful way. Saito asking to play next time was great. Please, do more!

Is there any chance of you doing something like this with Saito in the future? (Begging)

Please, keep writing!
nobiki chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
i am dying here! i am actually laughing at my computer! you nailed the tachicomae dead on. smut bunnies indeed...

loved it, puts batou in a whole new light for me. (togusa, well, he was already in my light. m, lovely togusa...)
Zuriyan chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG! Best Ghost int eh Shell fic EVER! WOWOWOWW I LURVE you! The Yaoi made me happy in my pants!

*Cough* anyways, your use of language was very well done, and the descriptions were played just perfectly. Another fic is in order i do believe!

Piles of m00fins for you, and some food for your smut... Erhm... plotbunnies.
jeanpaul chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
does this end here i'm like rely glad you made this there are knot many good batoe fics at all hehe but, that has changed becuse of you *hugs* yay i'm glad that you made this and you should make a sequle or more chapters for a rely RELY big fan,*hug harder tell you cant move* know get to it make more chapter's or a'll huge you tell you pas out got it *waves* have a good day
Chrys chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
Yeah, the new chapter. Glad to see more smut, smut is always good. I was a little surprised how quickly they went to saying love considering how shy Togusa had been at work, but we will just go with them confessing what they had felt for a while. And now for a plot bunny bribe- giant carrot cake with naked marzipan anime figures on top if they come up with more to the story..or a sequel. Perhaps an actual lover's spat, or Batou finding out about the drawings... :)
Afrieal chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
OH GREAT GODDESS! at least it was icewater this time but it was my partner's keyboard,screen and our poor kitty in my lap please if the great gods of plotbunnydom strike you again write them down did you know it's easier to get liquid out of one of those ergonomic salvadore dalli keyboards then a regular one?

great job and thanks for the latest giggle...
LuipaardJack chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
Ngh. Crap, now I have to find my boyfriend...*scurries off*

*trots back*

AT LAST! SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS REALIZED THAT TOGUSA'S EYES GOLD! GOLD, GOLD, GOLD!
DocSawbones chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
*drools* . . . *blinks owlishly at drool* Dammit, mom's going to kill me if she see's all this drool, *mumbles* where'd that mop go, drool is so hard to get off keyboards.

Oh! I LOVED that *drools some more*. Are you going to continue? *wiggles eyebrows*. Oh plese do. Saito pouring cold water down Matoko's front, that was hilarious. Are there going to be other pairings *giggles*. Many treats to the plot bunnies _.
Veritas in Pitus Nectarinium chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Whew! Wipes drool off keyboard and goes to take a cold shower! Serious Batoga sexing!

Very weird to see Saito getting along so well with tachis, since his usual interaction with them is to bawl them out for being trigger-happy. Loved the bit with him pouring cold water down Motoko's front. Is the next chapter going to be BatogaSaito? (Hey, a gal can dream...)
Anibee2481 chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
O YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Sexy scene :) LOVE IT SO! What a CUTE chapter. Loved the beautiness of the love love love! I'm too excited! Thanks for writing :)