Reviews for Estrelas
SerenSplash989 chapter 28 . 4/5
Oh my God, I'm dying from cuteness. This needs to stop.
(Not really, it's beautiful and making me cry)
bibliophilea chapter 28 . 3/28
This is a fantastic fan-fiction. I am amazed at the level of detail, lack of spelling/grammatical errors, and depth to the plot and characters you developed in just three months! I can't tell that you didn't know how the story would end until you were about halfway through it; nor can I tell that Vlad wasn't originally going to be a part of the plot. Thank you very much for writing this, and for sticking with it to the end!
Endeavor4ever chapter 28 . 1/25
This is amazing. even though it's been many years since it was written, i can't help reviewing. I started it this morning and finished at 1140 pm, i couldn't stop reading. that ending... so freaking adorable.
GreenDrkness chapter 28 . 12/7/2013
This is a very good story and different from the other Danny Phantom stories I have read
Keep on the writes
ObsessiveFanFictioner15 chapter 28 . 9/10/2013
*jumps around crazily* Wee, that was SO good, probably one of the best I've read. Great job! :D
BGuate224 chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
This is one of the best DP fics I've ever encountered! It had my emotions going in a frenzy and preventing me from doing the house and school work i was supposed to be doing! I've always skipped over this story when going through archives because the summary always sounded too "Casper the Friendly Ghost" for me but i finally came around to it ecause of all the obvious praise it had gotten. I'm glad i did. Though, I will admit i could not for the life of me picture Tucker, Valerie, and Jazz as old grandparent like people. It was pretty comical.
Oh and speaking of comedy-I LOVE YOU. They way you incorporated the very Danny Phantom cartoon show like humor was perfect, all the characters were narrowed down to a t. Not ooc at all. I'm blow away by how well you wrote this! Of course, there were a few grammatical errors but still, perfect. Its a shame I never read this sooner, I would have loved to have been a regular reviewer.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
happy late birthday, oh and your story is great so far. but ill be putting the full review when I finish it
Auua Ytjoml chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
If Danny doesn't have his ghost powers how is he going to get in the basement?
DB-KT chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
SecretMarial chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
This was so awesome! You are a really good writer.
Shiro Inutoko chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
OK, honestly, I've come across this story several times over the years and been interested. But I never read it, for various reasons, until now. And now I wish I'd read it sooner. Great story! Loved every step! Now to go check out your page and see if you've got anything else this good!
missafrolatina chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Estrellas with 2 ll's :)
lilo chapter 28 . 1/11/2013
i know i'm really late but this was seriously the best danny p fanfiction ever, i'll remember this one forever ;) good writing hun!
8Dwriter-in-training8D chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
this is amazing continue please!
Basil Allegri chapter 28 . 8/17/2012
Nice AU - it worked out rather nicely. The aging was an interesting problem.