Reviews for Estrelas
Kats02980416 chapter 28 . 5/22
This story was wonderfully written. Love the crossover plot of Casper thrown into this. It's nice that Sam and Danny found another and are meant to be. It surprises me that he hadn't met her during his time in the 60s. Loved everything in this.
HowlingPassion chapter 15 . 4/17
This is a awesome storyline!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 3 . 2/25
I feel like this entire exchange between Danny and Sam was kind of...awkward. Although, you've made it clear that Sam has trouble regarding ghosts in a sort of subjective form, so I can see why this would work. Also it's a little too emotionally weak on Sam's part, in my opinion. Danny's character, however, was portrayed pretty well. I'm a little irked that Sam, having discovered that there's a friendly ghost living in her attic, who's saved her life (sorta, I mean, it's the Box Ghost, so...), with whom she's shared her life story with, and in the process, finds out he died young and has been alone for over fifty, maybe sixty years, has the audacity to ask him how he's died, BEFORE she's asked him for his name. I don't really like that - but again, Sam's view of ghosts is what causes her to do this. I do like the transition from "it" to "he" that you've added though, that was good. I'll give you points for Danny's persona here. Not bad.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 2 . 2/25
Ugh Spectra. At least it's not Vlad - I hate that man with a passion. Great chapter. I agree, Sam is definitely the type to go back up into the attic, though why Danny is being so titchy is another - though he's still very in character, so bravo. I don't feel as if Sam would be one to cry so easily though, I feel like she'd be more sarcastic, but break down slower and at a later point in time, still, not bad. I'm excited to see how Sam and Danny end up becoming friends - assuming that they do - and whether or not Tucker is going to reappear. Good job on this one.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 2/25
I'm liking this so far. The AU is kind of cute to me. He hasn't even appeared, but you know it's him. He saved her from - well she wasn't in any imminent danger, considering the status and relative harmlessness of the apparition in question, but nonetheless, he sealed the thing back in its box. And the way you decided to introduce his disembodied voice - a soft, amused, partially sarcastic, alto - I don't know, somehow that does it for me. The writing style you've chosen for this fic is eloquent, mildly condescending, but intelligent, which reflects Sam's personality very well. You've been able to express the various facets of her personality very well - courtesy, obedience, disdain, rebellion, pride. I also love the way you've worked Tucker into this entire timeline as well - interesting and very sweet. You've also depicted Sam's relationship with her parents and her grandmother very well and I like the background you've given both parents. It's very appropriate and I quite like it. Great work.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 28 . 1/26
Awww, I'm so glad that Danny got the happy ending he deserves. He of all people deserves it. He has sacrificed so much. It's sad to think that eventually soon his loved ones will die, while he lives a life time without them, but at least he has Sam.

And to think. All this happened thanks to one fateful encounter in the attic :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 27 . 1/26
Yeah, I cannot beleive Danny lied about dying. That guy honestly!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 25 . 1/26
Wow. I can completely understand Danny, but just wow.. It kind of is a lot to take in..
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 24 . 1/26
So, did, did Danny die for real this time or...? D:
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 23 . 1/26
Jsksosooss. Danny made it! Snap!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 20 . 1/26
Wait, so does this really mean that Danny has lost his ghost side... Or..?
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 19 . 1/26
Wait what! That cliffy!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 18 . 1/26
U know, sometimes I don't know if I should like or hate Valerie. Ok, well, I've never really liked her much, but urghhn. She can be so annoying and stubborn! And who knows what the hell she did to Danny!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 17 . 1/26
Hsjsoosososos. Danny! Please be ok! And someone else got to him?! I hope someone that will help him, but who... D:
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 16 . 1/26