Reviews for Estrelas
RoseAnna1177 chapter 28 . 11/15/2016
Woah... This was flabbergasting! You are a very talented writer! I love this story it's very unique and different which is great! I love the way you made the characters! Their personalities were very strong! Wow just wow! This is one of my favorite fanfics! Thank you for writing such a good fic! I really enjoyed it!
Blazingfyres chapter 28 . 8/16/2016
I LOVED IT! The ending was so sweet, and everything in between had me hooked from the start. Thanks for the read! Very well put together!

-Blaze
Brixxart chapter 28 . 8/11/2016
Oh wow.
When I first read the description, and word count, my first thought was literally "how can they make that kinda scene last 100k words?" But I thought I'd give it a chance anyways.
I was instantly sucked in.
This story had great pace and was worded nicely, was overall a pretty simple and easy read in my personal opinion.
Taking some interesting turns and corners along the way! I actually enjoyed seeing Danny interacting with "his generation" and when Tuck first came onto the scene I was reading his voice in a steep typical old man voice which was amusing to myself.

In the epilogue I tested up a bit listening to Danny talking to his parents. It was so sweet!

Overall this was a fantastic story!
Thanks for the great read.
Sorry for the cheesy gooey review :P
ianarcher33 chapter 28 . 6/14/2016
From what I understand you've retired from FF so I don't know if you'll even see this. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story and I'm sure that a lot of people would be happy and surprised if you released an aftermath one shot out of no where.
AvidAuthor chapter 28 . 6/3/2016
The characters seemed to be in character, the story was good, and the ending cute. I love it!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/6/2016
Wow this is just so good. I read this all in one day, when i'm meant to be studying for my final exams :s hahaha but thanks for taking the time to write this. It really made me happy. And that graveyard scene in the end was a smart way of summarising everything
Phantom J. Ryder chapter 28 . 1/18/2016
This is quite the story! I have to say, I'm highly impressed! The characterization is spot-on, and the plot is well developed. All points, major and minor, were thoroughly explained. Good job!

-Jane
Guitar Amateur chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
Well, I finally read this, had to figure out what the to-do was for this to be on so many Phantom fans' favorite lists...
I admit, I'm impressed. Not so much of the romance (Sam is amazingly short-sighted, but hey, that's what teenagers are famous for, eh?), but because of the psychological struggles of a Danny that stopped aging, the differences in the story simply because it took place 40 years before, that... that was breathtaking. It made me think of the delicious pain (sounding like Spectra now, she really should just read some fanfiction to get her energy) that could result with the slightest changes to the storylines.
Dentro del Infinito chapter 28 . 9/24/2015
Great story. Kind of figured out the plot twist at the end, but it was well done so it wasn't glaringly obvious, so it was okay. I really liked your characterizations, they were spot on, even though it's kind of funny picturing Jazz or Tucker as two old people. Cheers!
Ohsochich chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Okay, hold on... You say she's seventeen, when she was born in 2003, when it's the year (in here, I swear you said in an earlier chapter) 2015?... That doesn't sound right
MusicalMelody001 chapter 27 . 7/27/2015
Something tells me the ONLY REASON Danny is from that time period is so you could use that 'Go Steady' line and laugh about it for all eternity.
SunBinamra chapter 28 . 7/17/2015
Loved this! I literally had to tear myself away from your story to be a somewhat productive person. Sam's grandma was the best, although how someone like her raised someone like Sam's dad I just can't understand.

Anyway, great job!
BlueKitty.TheGreat chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
what...?
Kats02980416 chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
This story was wonderfully written. Love the crossover plot of Casper thrown into this. It's nice that Sam and Danny found another and are meant to be. It surprises me that he hadn't met her during his time in the 60s. Loved everything in this.
HowlingPassion chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
This is a awesome storyline!