Reviews for Estrelas
ianarcher33 chapter 28 . 6/14
From what I understand you've retired from FF so I don't know if you'll even see this. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story and I'm sure that a lot of people would be happy and surprised if you released an aftermath one shot out of no where.
AvidAuthor chapter 28 . 6/3
The characters seemed to be in character, the story was good, and the ending cute. I love it!
Wow this is just so good. I read this all in one day, when i'm meant to be studying for my final exams :s hahaha but thanks for taking the time to write this. It really made me happy. And that graveyard scene in the end was a smart way of summarising everything
Phantom J. Ryder chapter 28 . 1/18
This is quite the story! I have to say, I'm highly impressed! The characterization is spot-on, and the plot is well developed. All points, major and minor, were thoroughly explained. Good job!

-Jane
Guitar Amateur chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
Well, I finally read this, had to figure out what the to-do was for this to be on so many Phantom fans' favorite lists...
I admit, I'm impressed. Not so much of the romance (Sam is amazingly short-sighted, but hey, that's what teenagers are famous for, eh?), but because of the psychological struggles of a Danny that stopped aging, the differences in the story simply because it took place 40 years before, that... that was breathtaking. It made me think of the delicious pain (sounding like Spectra now, she really should just read some fanfiction to get her energy) that could result with the slightest changes to the storylines.
Dentro del Infinito chapter 28 . 9/24/2015
Great story. Kind of figured out the plot twist at the end, but it was well done so it wasn't glaringly obvious, so it was okay. I really liked your characterizations, they were spot on, even though it's kind of funny picturing Jazz or Tucker as two old people. Cheers!
Ohsochich chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Okay, hold on... You say she's seventeen, when she was born in 2003, when it's the year (in here, I swear you said in an earlier chapter) 2015?... That doesn't sound right
MusicalMelody001 chapter 27 . 7/27/2015
Something tells me the ONLY REASON Danny is from that time period is so you could use that 'Go Steady' line and laugh about it for all eternity.
SunBinamra chapter 28 . 7/17/2015
Loved this! I literally had to tear myself away from your story to be a somewhat productive person. Sam's grandma was the best, although how someone like her raised someone like Sam's dad I just can't understand.

Anyway, great job!
BlueKitty.TheGreat chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
what...?
Kats02980416 chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
This story was wonderfully written. Love the crossover plot of Casper thrown into this. It's nice that Sam and Danny found another and are meant to be. It surprises me that he hadn't met her during his time in the 60s. Loved everything in this.
HowlingPassion chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
This is a awesome storyline!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
I feel like this entire exchange between Danny and Sam was kind of...awkward. Although, you've made it clear that Sam has trouble regarding ghosts in a sort of subjective form, so I can see why this would work. Also it's a little too emotionally weak on Sam's part, in my opinion. Danny's character, however, was portrayed pretty well. I'm a little irked that Sam, having discovered that there's a friendly ghost living in her attic, who's saved her life (sorta, I mean, it's the Box Ghost, so...), with whom she's shared her life story with, and in the process, finds out he died young and has been alone for over fifty, maybe sixty years, has the audacity to ask him how he's died, BEFORE she's asked him for his name. I don't really like that - but again, Sam's view of ghosts is what causes her to do this. I do like the transition from "it" to "he" that you've added though, that was good. I'll give you points for Danny's persona here. Not bad.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Ugh Spectra. At least it's not Vlad - I hate that man with a passion. Great chapter. I agree, Sam is definitely the type to go back up into the attic, though why Danny is being so titchy is another - though he's still very in character, so bravo. I don't feel as if Sam would be one to cry so easily though, I feel like she'd be more sarcastic, but break down slower and at a later point in time, still, not bad. I'm excited to see how Sam and Danny end up becoming friends - assuming that they do - and whether or not Tucker is going to reappear. Good job on this one.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I'm liking this so far. The AU is kind of cute to me. He hasn't even appeared, but you know it's him. He saved her from - well she wasn't in any imminent danger, considering the status and relative harmlessness of the apparition in question, but nonetheless, he sealed the thing back in its box. And the way you decided to introduce his disembodied voice - a soft, amused, partially sarcastic, alto - I don't know, somehow that does it for me. The writing style you've chosen for this fic is eloquent, mildly condescending, but intelligent, which reflects Sam's personality very well. You've been able to express the various facets of her personality very well - courtesy, obedience, disdain, rebellion, pride. I also love the way you've worked Tucker into this entire timeline as well - interesting and very sweet. You've also depicted Sam's relationship with her parents and her grandmother very well and I like the background you've given both parents. It's very appropriate and I quite like it. Great work.