Reviews for Snapshot
ayyyy14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I usually don't ship these two, but that was pretty good. Lol
therealchamps chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Really liked the story.
XtreMePeroXwhygeN chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Great Story, I loved it!
The Writing Crow chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Im going to have to arrest you for bein to damn gay. LOL nice story it make me feel hony.
DaRk AnGel chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Very good I didn't think that I would like the Lita-Cena Pairing but you pulled it off seemed like you made more of a first chapter than a oneshot.I'm gonna go and look for a sequel real quick if there's not one please write one.
Dee Skittles chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hilarious, I really like the holly & John situation! Just funny. I think its hard to make a funny fiction and you did it. Are you gonna write anymore.
CenaLoverForLife54 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
this story was awesome!one of my faves i gotta say...even though i wish i was in lita's place at the whole sex part...hehe lol
Cody101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
good you shpuld do a fallow out to it or some thing
Rocksbabigirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I thought it was sweet, romantic, hot, really steamy. All in all i loved it!
justagirl8225 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I don't know how I missed the alert for this story.. but this was hot Jesse! The opening was funny as well... Great work!
SexiBitet chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
wow that was a gud story. i liked how u gave us detail on the past, and stuff liek that and that it wasnt all sex.

Realy gud story
Charlotte chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
excellent story
Funky-Dude-Guy chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Very Intence detail, but for me, it could use less of John's past like where he's from and all that. But nevertheless nice build up.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Intense oneparter! I loved how Lita and John were both a bit of a smart aleck around each other, and of course I enjoyed the Ashley bashing.
adamamy425 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This is a good, dirty story. No really I loved it and it got bonus points becuase Cena/Lita are one of my favs. That was so sweet of John to endure that annoying bimbo just to spend the day with her and the bed. Wish it wasn't a one-shot but I guess I will have to be satisfied with this.