Reviews for The object of my affections
Rainbow lesbian lover chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I love this! He should totally be taught how to swagger. You know like how to walk and stuff.
Captain Boo Bear chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
all the best plans are sexy and evil.
Lizzable-cat chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
i first read this story nearly two years ago. you should really finish it. i love the way its going and i can't wait to read more.
Sally0Zombie chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
why havent you updated this story? this is really good!
Eva Angel chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
*sigh* I really wish you would continue this.

Oh well, I'm making this a favorite just in case you change your mind.
Eva Angel chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
*Uncontrollable laughter*

I-see-thestrals chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
update soon
Dredrod chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
This is fun. I wanna see hoe Dracos very sexy, evil plan goes *whines*
loveisharmful chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
ya crappy cliff but still one so please update soon i really like tis and would like to read more until then byebye
Delu chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Damn. I was so sure they were gonna kiss.

How dare you make me think that and not deliver? Shame, shame.

-tuts disapprovingly-

Okay, me want more now. Please and thank you?

- Delu
nait chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
please please PLEASE can you continue this story? the suspense is killing me! teehehe harry is soo cute
tysonandkai chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
oh my gosh i love this story update more please!
animmage chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
more, more, more. update, update, update! my limited vocabulary
MissCatQueen chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
This is nothing short of an amazing. I absolutely love the idea of Hogwarts being a prep school and not a wizarding one. It seems like such a logical piece of HP fan fictions that I can't believe you were the only one (as far as I've come across, anyway) who took the creative step. Fabulous! But see here, young lady, you absolutely must keep this going. I really want to see Harry turn Draco bad and both of them go gay. I love this ship. Oh, bad boy advice: go to this website It's my bloody Bible. It's fabulous and it will give you a whole list of movies that know their baddies. Cheers!

– Miss Cat Queen
Lyra Skywalker chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Heh. Harry's so innocent! Hahaha. Cute. Love it! :D But, do Bad boys really call themselves 'bad boys'?