Reviews for Triwizard Troubles beta
tuckwoo chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
This story started off good, but I've been put off reading it when Donald, Goofy, Sora and Riku entered the fic :/ sorry
kairi loves sora chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Loved this. Loved the end bit. Poor Ed and Sora. And did they really have to keep waking Ed up. I don't care how tired I am I would kill them and tell them to let me sleep. Hopefully Sora will be more careful. That song at the lets just say that was soooo wrong. Of course the only thing he would be worried about is the paper work he doesn't have to do now. Going to read the next one now. See ya.
AmerillaRose chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
AWSOOOOOOOOOOOOME! I love this story! amazing work! so happy right now! See ya next story!
Moonlight Ace chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
okay, in all fairness, while this has a very good plotline and idea, your spelling does need some work, thats the only reason i've stopped here. i had the misfortune of picking up my sister's tendencies of being a grammar nazi, but i kept going because it had a good plot. perhaps work on your spelling and then i really think this would be a great story
SarahElric1999 chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
you need to work on your spelling and punctuation a bit, but other than that it's all good :3
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 21 . 7/31/2010
I really liked this story and can't wait to read the sequal! :D
AmarantineOct.3'11 chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Hey. I just felt I should point out a couple things.

1. When Hermione asks what the Philosopher's Stone is, she shouldn't have. Even though in the first book and movie it's Sorcerer's Stone, the Philosopher's Stone and the Sorcerer's Stone are the same thing. In fact, in the version of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone book in England, it's called Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

2. Down at the bottom when Harry, Ron, and Hermione are reading Sirius's note and Harry asks whether or not Sora will tell, he replies, "Defiantly not!" It would actually be "Definitely not!"

Defiant has a whole other meaning the definite.
Margo196 chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
lol,love the Monty Python reference
YuriFan5 chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
I like how you included that scene from Monty Python's Flying Circus. That parrot scene was always hilarious no matter how many times you see it. I guess it is appropriate to use british humor for a story taking place in britain.
YuriFan5 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Umm.. giant plot hole there sherlock. They just said they are not wizards... at an all wizard event. This makes them muggles... at an all wizard event. You follow? Right now they should be on Defcon 2, with Defcon 1 being "the dark lord is in front of me and trying to kill me". They should be blasting them half way to next week with stupefy spells and what not.
YuriFan5 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
A few discrepancies. Firstly, I noticed teh lack of coding that was in the book when he sent the letter to Sirius (they always used his code name and never put anything compromising in it.) by the way, I like how you changed out Kingdom Hearts there.

Actually, since Edward made major in your story, he's probably as old or older than all the kids in the fifth year. I approve of letting Edward have access to the library, that was a nice selling point. I agree, a port key does not sound like a pleasant experience at all. I can't imagine what it feels like to be yanked by the back of your naval.

I wish you had given Edward a german(ish) accent. That would make it it always sounds so much more formal when you say things with a German accent. Dunno why. Another thing, I don't think anyone in the wizarding world has ever heard of Amestris (unless you include that bit in a conversation) so they will assume he is from the "central" off if the ministry.
Ryuuk96 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Paint! I got silver paint accidentally on my arm.” Ed looked away

ed..i really hate tuh break it to u, but that was a really lame exuse...
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 21 . 9/18/2009
Other than the spelling mistakes throughout this... It was amazing! It's amazing even though there /are/ spelling mistakes... Where Gred and Feorge sing the song about the keltman was funny
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
You know, In Riku's defence. Having to fight Malificent's dragon nobody at the end of KHII (I think that's her at least) probably has made abig impact on him...
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
-cackles- Oh man no offense to you but Kingdom Hearts /definitely/ has a better ring then Kingdom Souls. But it's kinda clever the way you've meshed it... I think at least