Reviews for A Sister's Wish Nabiki
Oraman Asturi chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Nice... I love these stories of yours. At least you keep them relatively in character. Ranma's behavior around nabiki could be explained as trying to lessen tension, because of her anger Ranma would mostly likely drive her to attack him so she would overly harm someone who couldn't take the damage. Maybe have him take Body guard jobs and join the schools martial arts club. Have him view all school as martial arts. Math and biology especially.
Moonsaber chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Not a bad fic, and not badly written, could REALLY use some help with spelling, there are so many mispellings and misused or homonym words that it really detracts from an otherwise good tale.
chronodekar chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
VizeerLord,

I regret to say that I stopped reading part-way through this chapter.

Let me start my criticisms by saying that you grammar is good. And I mean it. What's not so great is your English. Or rather, the lack of it. You mention in your profile that you're looking for a Beta-reader, and I have to agree with that. There are parts of your story, where, when the scene changes - its difficult for the reader to follow whats going on. has "line insertions" available - consider using them in your story. Or you could try something like "***" centralized. I've seen that in some other stories and it does the job well.

I LIKE the plot here. In fact, its the reason why I'm even bothering with this review. The idea that Nabiki wants Ranma from the get-go is an old plot-device, but there is something about your first 3 chapters that makes me like your implementation.

BUT, that said, at times, it feels like I'm reading a Mary Sue story - but without the Sue. Nabiki fixing the 'Mother' problem this soon? I feel that was rushed a bit.

Just my 2 cents,

chronodekar
Khylis luez chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
I wirte for myself also...but I like your story. Please keep it up,good writers are hard to find.
Screaming Dean chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
I read this a long time ago. It looks as if you've rewritten this. It was confusing before and I'm happy to read this now.
allora123 chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
when next chapter?
Drifter950 chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
I think I read the combined stories in early 2007, and have kept checking back in hopes, like a number of others, that you would show us more of where you had planed on going with this story.

I really enjoyed reading and rereading this story. Thank you!

May the MUSE always be with you!

!
QundraDraconum chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
nice. a bit quick paced with most of the suprises taken out. If you continue this at some point, which would be very good to see, possibly leave some things alone that happen despite what she tries.
peregrine829 chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
An interesting story. However, you are in desperate need of a beta.
soulmaker chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
plz update
slimjim27 chapter 12 . 10/7/2006
this is turnibg out to be one of the best nabikixranma stories i have ever read! update soon!
hentai18ancilla chapter 12 . 9/16/2006
AND! I need more, I say! Pweaty pwease, with a cherry on top?

-Dani, your most faithful slave.
hentai18ancilla chapter 9 . 9/16/2006
Geesh! My previous grammar and spelling are horrendously atrocious-and it is ALL your fault! If you hadn't made me so excited to read my next chapter [okay yours, you wrote it] I would have checked myself...as it is: GREAT CHAPTER!

I have become addicted to your words, so therefore I urge for MORE, MORE!

-Dani.
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
I'm sorry! I jumped the gun! It was a flashback! I should have just kept reading, next time though I would appreicate it if you mentioned this so that I would not go all beserk on you! Byez. I lied your authors rant since I have given a similar one...hehe. you write good, be happyy! Everyone has their own style, and one should not conform into what people prefer but welcome advice and suggestions but decide which ones are good. Life has many choices, and we form our own way-we can not follow everyones! We'd be like Aesop's fable of the donkey, the old man and the child; some wanted the child to ride the donkey, others the old man, and some for the 'poor' donkey to be left alone. I say, it's your life, live it like you wanna and by that I mean:

WRITER'S FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION! Write the way you want to, not we are reviwers want to, because then you'd be dead before you satisfied everyone.

-Dani.
hentai18ancilla chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
Somethign weird you said, you first say he went to get a gift for Nabiki [so I assumse she is still his fiancee I hope] but then you say some prince kidnaps Akane and he rescues his intended. WTF! I want Nabiki not AKane.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »