Reviews for To Love or not to Love
AWE-some-NESS-bLaH chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
*sniffle, sniffle* I'm about to cry... WAH! Touching... Heartbreaking... Cute... Frightening... And best of all... AWESOMENESS! XD I'm too big of a Pokeshipper... *sigh* Ash and Misty are KAWAII!
MikariStar chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
Aw this was cute and sweet _ XD like I said I'm reading the older fics first but I'll eventually get to the newer ones ;; Wow it's been a long time since I've read anything about Pokemon O.O it's nice to read about it after such a long time
jesse chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
O.k, it was cute at the end, but it sounded really CORNY when Ash came out and said. (jesse with sarcastic voice) Guys, Misty and I are a couple now! That was so stupid. But other than that part it was really good and I hope you make a sequel soon.
jesse chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
Aw! I wish so bad that something like that would happen on the cartoon. It would be so cute!
jesse chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
OH MY GOD! That would be the perfect episode for Ash and Misty to admit their feelings to eachother. But Misty can't die. It's so cute. What's with Brock and Duplica? Do they like eachother in this story or what?
fanficfan chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
i admire a good researched fic, you like the concept of sleep, thats very good. nice writing concepts thought, flash backs, descriptors. but duplica came off as a little strange.
Kaze-21 chapter 4 . 11/30/2002
nice, very nice, one of the aamrn with a twist, even if it isnt very much, but GOOD STORY

nothin ta say an'more, ay laddy?

k-master[dumb] to be a master !
poster882003 chapter 4 . 8/29/2001
HOW CUTE! _ (sniff) i just LOVE happy endings!
poster882003 chapter 3 . 8/28/2001
poor brock thinks he has no chance with duplica now...poor guy...anyway, nice chapter! very well-written!
poster882003 chapter 2 . 8/28/2001
poor misty...i hope ash can help her...nice chapter though! _
poster882003 chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
(sniff) how sad! i hope misty's gonna be alright! nice plot by the way!
fanficfan chapter 5 . 7/20/2001
what a moment, *tear* this was a warm fic, i liked it a lot. :)
chivorababe chapter 4 . 7/17/2001
That was so sweet! As soon as I saw the words "it was love" I didn't even have to read the paragraph before. Cause when Ash walked into her room, she saw the same shadow in her dream. That part was really cool, and made a lot of sense. Hey! I have another chapter of "Hello?" up, and a new story called "my heart is with you". Bye, angie!

Kathryn*
Wild Growlithe chapter 4 . 7/11/2001
Oh, how sweet! I'm so glad I fianlly got to read the last chapter of this, I loved it! Great ending!
Cloud Albatou chapter 4 . 7/8/2001