Reviews for Of Brothers and Lovers
karupin sama chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
So far I've only read ItaSasuIta, SasuGaaSasu, and SasuNaruSasu. I never feel any amount of interest for NejiSasu. But with the way Gaara and Itachi have been acting in this fic so far, I myself couldn't help but wanted to root for NejiSasu, even if it against my preference. Respect is important for any relationship, whether it's self respect or respect for your significant others.
Psychedelic0Kitty chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
OMFG this is soooooo funny
soooo awkward
and sooooo awesome
Hanae-Kasumi-Kohana chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
bro, kakashi needs someone to knock him on the . With a hammer.
Hanae-Kasumi-Kohana chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
brother f****ing brother...thats extreme...
Hanae-Kasumi-Kohana chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
AAAAAAGGGGHH! MY POOR INNOCENT BRAIN!haha jks, ive read worser, even thou im only 12. (man, im so corrupted, SMH).and my brain is faaaaaaaaaaar from innocent ya see...i just happen to love yaoi...
Hanae-Kasumi-Kohana chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
SQUEEEEE!this is such a great story! u definitely know how to write dirtyD. BUT i cant believe u made gaara a girl (and a boy) fu ck er. probs.
oh yeh and,...hyuga neji 4eva!
Lady Spain chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Update asap pleaseee
Stillanoob chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
*pouts* man here i am rooting for gaara but he was gonna end up with neiji anyways? oh well nice plot though
Love,Your Unconditional Stalker
Stillanoob chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
hmm well neji cant be with sasuke hes boring GAARA on the other hand is something im looking forward too
Stillanoob chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
0o0 wow that was the greatest non-sex scene ever!
Stillanoob chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Omg u have no idea how much i love you right now ive been searching everywhere for this epic pairing,sexiest thing written by mankind

Once again .You!
mabidiso chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
It's a shame this story was never finished. Interesting how Sasuke's focus kept shifting, and how the focus on him also shifted. Sure did love this Naruto.
borninthedarkness chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
PLEASS JUAT UPDATE THIS! Is it because u don't have a beta?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
dont care that it went off topic, love it anyway. its probably better this way. cant wait to read more, though i supose i will have to :( love the story, love your writing.
G-dot chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
That last comment you made deserves a review... Gaara should totally be rooted for. That's why I'm reading,