Reviews for Not Kenshin's Day
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I had to laugh, especially at the last line.

brittney
Gyatso15 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This is sweet! I love it.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Poor Kenshin! All his plans were foiled. I would be so angry. Ja ne!
MoonlightDragon888 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
HAHAHAHAHA!

NICE STORY, LOL!

O, poor Kenshin NOT a good thing to go fishing, ne? Cute story!

O, man, hope you don't have a cold,'cause THIS one reeks!

ACHOO!

* Sniff * MAN!1
Kristy-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
great job on this story! it was really cute!
kyra chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
i lyk ur story..it was short but precise...congratulations for ur award...i thnku really deserve it...
Son carmelya chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
i like it
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Aw! Por, poor Kenshin! T_T And after he went to all that trouble! Bad Yahiko for eating all the food! _
Warg chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hey

Nice lil fic, soft and fuzzy... lol

The simple prose builds nicely towards the scenes, descriptions are bright and easy... the repetitions were well timed, and helped focus the key structure, which leading to a good symmetric end.

A couple of typos here and there, but nothing glaring or confusing to the text... an overall good read...Cya
serabi chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Ow! that is just so sweet! Kenshin can be really sweet when he puts his mind to it. Nice job
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Aw, that was such a cute one-shot! Hehe. Poor Kenshin; all his special plans got ruined! But at least he did get what he wanted in the end. :3 Yay for KxK fluffage, and yay for WAFFy one-shots! :D *sighs happily*
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh, poor, poor Kenshin! What a rotten way to spend a much anticipated day... This was a cute little one-shot, and I'm glad you took first place for this :)

Don't worry about updating "Violet-Eyed Angel"; if you're burned out, don't push yourself! *hugs* I'm, at least, a very patient person, and can wait however long it takes :) Although... now that I think about it, I think I may have missed your last update anyway. Reading that will keep me occupied for a little while :D Take care!
Citrus Newt chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
A really kawaii fic... it sure deserved to win!
sueb262 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This is charming and sweet, and I grinned all the way through at poor Kenshin's luck-I guess he used it all up in NOT getting killed when he was younger, eh?
VyxenSkye chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
That was adorable, I really liked it. I wish you luck on Violet-Eyed Angel, and I hope to see an update from it as soon as you can!

Ja ne!