Reviews for Lost Heaven
Blacky-boy chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
ERMAHGERD

Best ending ever!

i feel sad for sakura though
Blacky-boy chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo oooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo oooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoo ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
farticus3000 chapter 16 . 12/12/2009
that is bootyful
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
nice
sexy hinata16 chapter 12 . 11/26/2009
how can you make hinata dead i can't read further its umbareable
NaruhinaDattebayo chapter 16 . 5/1/2009
I really like it.
Asahi113 chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
I HATE YOU!

YOU KILLD HINATA!

WA!

*using da-chan super stupid and too long and super strong attek thet no one can defeet*

dye!

[no dont dye... cuz you shukd suffer,then dye!]

*its it was really meen you kill d hia!
Asahi113 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
LOVE IT!
RaiderXV chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
Interesting crossover. I like it, the ending leaves a little to be desired. unless you are planning a second book.
shankstar89 chapter 16 . 10/19/2007
great story
Yukaiyami chapter 16 . 2/11/2007
OMG! I loved it! Your story was soo frigin' good! The best Naru/Bleach crossover Ive read, and believe me, I've read quite a few! Keep up the awsome work!
rperodin chapter 16 . 11/11/2006
Bravo. I've injoyed your story very much. Thank you.
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
interestin...yet i dont like the fact aizen was like the weakest person i mean he was god in bleach so yep...thats all
LordHatredX chapter 16 . 8/14/2006
that was decent story good work
Victorisham chapter 16 . 6/16/2006
...

Dude, ever heard of evil henchmen? D In the latest manga chapters, Aizen didn't go to the real world HIMSELF, he sent some of the Arrancar. That's because he didn't want to be found out.

Heck, in Naruto, you don't see the Akatsuki leader going out to catch the bijuu himself, do you?

The thing is, most evil villains won't get their hands dirty fighting guys they could easily defeat or send a henchmen to get.

Of course, it's probably too late for your story to make sense.