Reviews for Cheese Candles
Ms. Demeanor chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Osaka: *spaced out*

Me: That is your destiny, Koyomi Mizuhara...*shot*
Liber Logaeth chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Oh, yeah! Insanity really rules! I'm with the majority and I agree that insanity is at the top! :-)

Good work, don't stop it!
Redfoxfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
LOL! I love Azumanga Daioh, and that sounds like something that Tomo WOULD do! I bet she would eat a candle...
I Luv Sora and Azumanga Daioh chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I luved it. It was so pointless. It was so like tomo to do that. It was very azumanga-ish. But pritty much nothing happened. But, wait, nothing happens in every azumanga episode, right. Never mind. I can't judge the thing on only the first chapter, So...

Sora and Sakaki rocks!(_)
Bushy chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
... Nice. I enjoyed this. XD
LadyRushia chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
**adds to favorites**

This had me cracking up from the very first word(I think the very yummy chocolate chip cookie that my mom made helped a little. I think they're special cookies :3)

This story pretty much defines every single conversation my friends and I have. Seriously, one time we got into a heated debate about whether or not you have to change the water in water beds.

Anyway, you should have more random conversations with your friend that inspire Azumanga Daioh fics! Hmm, they should actually make flavored candles. . .Europa. . .:)

The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Yup, that's definitely like Tomo! :D
Damien chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Made me chuckle for good. Europa... hahaha!
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Another wonderfully funny addition to the Azumanga Daioh collection- Cheese...candle! Oh boy! This was really funny and I feel so sorry for Yomi-

Great Job!