Reviews for Those Who Speak
serendipitymadness chapter 5 . 7/17
I would very much like to see this continued if you’re still up for it.
I really like this story and I find it interesting on how the story goes with Edmund being mute. Please continue, I really love this story and want to know how it ends!
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 5 . 5/18
You should continue this story! It is wonderful and I've enjoyed reading it very much. It is a very creative idea and it is endearing to read about the Pevensies relationship with more details than the books or movie provide.
ANewDawn chapter 5 . 12/26/2019
I love you. I don't even care that this isn't finished currently. The way you make all of them so protective and aware of each other is amazing. I want to see the whole movie played out like you have made it. You are a stunning author. I get excited thinking about your story and I sit and think about how the scenes in Narnia would go with Edmund being mute. Would he still be bewitched by Jadis? How would battles go? Aslan? Mr. Tummnus? Cair Paravel? It may be almost 2am, but this story will keep me thinking for longer. May you keep going with the best of luck in life, and Happy Holidays, I love you, goodnight.
ANewDawn
Kitsune019 chapter 5 . 12/6/2019
Aw this was actually really good :(sad it's abandoned
Huda chapter 5 . 9/3/2019
I really enjoy the premise of this story! I’m just kinda sad that it’s been abandoned... I really wanted to know what happened next!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2019
O please, please please pretty please continue this story!
anonymousme chapter 5 . 11/7/2018
this is a sort of bittersweet story for me...and...well...even though it sort of hurts somehow, i would like 2 see more of this. i will be honest now. i like your writing sentimental star, and this... i dont know, it just has 2 get finished. by u. somehow. someway. someday. preferably soon. (please). and i dont know how to get through 2 u because you probably dont look at this story anymore. but please finish this story. maybe when edmund gets to narnia he'll have his voice back but only in narnia and not here. or maybe aslan can restore his voice permanently forever everywhere here included(id like 2 c their mothers reaction 2 that!) but please update soon.
i would also like 2 add a personal request. PLEASE KEEP GOING THE WAY U R AND DONT CHANGE ANYTHING. PLEASE do not add slash(ugh! *shudder*), incest (its disgusting!), extremely dark fics, or character death fics to what u write. PLEASE. u r 1 of the best authors ive ever seen and i would hate for that 2 be ruined and all go wasted down the drain. please.
Triforce Dragons chapter 5 . 8/10/2018
Please update! I love this story!
trustingHim17 chapter 4 . 6/9/2018
wish you hadn't abandoned this, but given that it's been ten years since your last update, I guess there won't be any more chapters
Alibi27 chapter 5 . 5/6/2018
This is such a great story and really well written! Please please please continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2018
hey just wanted to let you know that this is amazing and i love it and i cant wait to see what happens next!
FawleySlytherine555 chapter 5 . 2/25/2018
Please update
Zaraih chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
this is interesting and I'd love to see more of it!
Fey Nim chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
I remember when you started this. I've been getting back into reading Narnia fics and was wondering if you think you'll ever finish this one? Always loved this alternate idea and no one else has thought to write from this angle.