Reviews for Those Who Speak
trustingHim17 chapter 5 . 6/28
this story has promise. it's a shame you abandoned it
PLS COMPLETE THE STORY
PLS
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 5/18
I can only hope you will one day return to this story and finish it because it's awesome!
Whitemiko12 chapter 5 . 3/14
I like this turn of events! Update soon!
TheLittleCatmole chapter 5 . 1/4
Please, please, please continue!
Brdese chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Oml.. That actually almost made me cry.. My eyes are burning. Lots of emotion in your work, I can tell already.
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Oh gods this fic.
All your CoN fics, truly.
Delightful reads, but ooohhh, the ANGST.
Poor Ed...
YumikoWantsCake chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
I really wish you would continue. I love your portrayal of Ed and I'd definitely enjoy reading more. Hoping you'll continue despite the time that has passed.
jackie chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
to be continued when, exactly?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
Why, WHY, did this story have to stop! I loved Edmund and the new dynamic between the siblings! This story had a lot going for it!
brightflare chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Good story so far, hope you continue it!
Bailey chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
Please continue! Can you do it for the whole movie please?
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
Awww, now you've got to put up another chapter! I know it's been a while, but this story is really good! Ed's characterization is pretty head on, considering how being mute has affected his character development. I'm glad he's not too bitter, and he has the skills to observe his siblings and he knows what makes them tick, so he can tell that Lucy's not lying, and he's still snarky but his snark isn't resentful it's meant to cheer them up, and that's so cute, and I'm so excited for what will happen on Lucy's second trip into the wardrobe with Edmund.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 4 . 7/16/2015