Reviews for Those Who Speak
iceage323 chapter 5 . 2/20
I love Edmund in this fic. I really hope you find the time to finish this, because it's really very good.
nightcorequeen1 chapter 5 . 2/1
omg i love this so much. please do another chapter.
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
It's been years since this was last updated but I just wanted to let you know I still find this fic (as incomplete as it is) amazing. I still hold hope that one day you'll be inspired to continue it.
AngelofGrace96 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Aww... Please continue this, I really want to see some more!
Angela
guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
This is such a great and unique story! I love the way you made Edmund's personality and his relationship with his siblings. It would be such a shame if you don't eventually finish this story.
MisoaUzuki chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
AWW so sweet :3333 I like the idea how u came out with Edmund being mute :DDD
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Awww, I like this story. Where Edmund is more nicer and has a closer relationship with Lucy. I think that Edmund should be tempted by Jadis promising him a kingdom where he can take care of his family and even promising that he'll get his voice back. But then again, he would be breaking his promise to his mother to help Peter watch over his siblings, and Edmund Pevensie NEVER breaks his promises.

I'm not trying to be cruel, but I like it when Edmund loses a sense or something. I mean, I feel sorry for him, but if he lost his sight, hearing, walking, or speech, it gives him this different perspective, making him more wiser than his siblings. I can't wait for the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
t;his ed is so much nicer. I like this fic! please continue it soon! its super good! and will Edmund be able to speak after he meets Asland? what will this mean for the white witch? please continue!
Olympus97 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Please update!
CoolerThanThouArt chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Is this abandoned? Because that would be a shame...this is a really original story!
readaddict123 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
This is great! I can't wait until the next part! This story is unique and awesome! Update as soon as possible!
Clyll the Deathless chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
An absolutely wonderful story! I loved it ;) and I really can't fault it :)
Niwaki chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
this is great please please continue soon
booklover15432 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
H:) I really like this story so far! What's going to happen next? Do you know when you'll be updating this story and nighttime demons?
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I'm really liking this so far. Will you be returning to this story again someday. I hope you haven't abandoned it.