Reviews for Those Who Speak
TheLittleCatmole chapter 5 . 1/4
Please, please, please continue!
Brdese chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Oml.. That actually almost made me cry.. My eyes are burning. Lots of emotion in your work, I can tell already.
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Oh gods this fic.
All your CoN fics, truly.
Delightful reads, but ooohhh, the ANGST.
Poor Ed...
YumikoWantsCake chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
I really wish you would continue. I love your portrayal of Ed and I'd definitely enjoy reading more. Hoping you'll continue despite the time that has passed.
jackie chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
to be continued when, exactly?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
Why, WHY, did this story have to stop! I loved Edmund and the new dynamic between the siblings! This story had a lot going for it!
brightflare chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Good story so far, hope you continue it!
Bailey chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
Please continue! Can you do it for the whole movie please?
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
Awww, now you've got to put up another chapter! I know it's been a while, but this story is really good! Ed's characterization is pretty head on, considering how being mute has affected his character development. I'm glad he's not too bitter, and he has the skills to observe his siblings and he knows what makes them tick, so he can tell that Lucy's not lying, and he's still snarky but his snark isn't resentful it's meant to cheer them up, and that's so cute, and I'm so excited for what will happen on Lucy's second trip into the wardrobe with Edmund.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Loved it.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
Perfect! Please continue!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
Aw!
Heart bursting love!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Good idea for an AU BUT here's the problem. The *mute* idea only works if it's a natural issue and not *tacked on* to force a weakness. Some fanfics get it right but usually it's just an excuse for the character to not have any speaking lines and get shoe horned.
GreenHorn22 chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
Interesting story inwould love to see how it ends. Has it been abandoned?
iceage323 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
I love Edmund in this fic. I really hope you find the time to finish this, because it's really very good.