Reviews for Those Who Speak
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 11/17
Awww, now you've got to put up another chapter! I know it's been a while, but this story is really good! Ed's characterization is pretty head on, considering how being mute has affected his character development. I'm glad he's not too bitter, and he has the skills to observe his siblings and he knows what makes them tick, so he can tell that Lucy's not lying, and he's still snarky but his snark isn't resentful it's meant to cheer them up, and that's so cute, and I'm so excited for what will happen on Lucy's second trip into the wardrobe with Edmund.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 4 . 7/16
Loved it.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 5 . 7/16
Perfect! Please continue!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 5/29
Heart bursting love!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/14
Good idea for an AU BUT here's the problem. The *mute* idea only works if it's a natural issue and not *tacked on* to force a weakness. Some fanfics get it right but usually it's just an excuse for the character to not have any speaking lines and get shoe horned.
GreenHorn22 chapter 5 . 3/6
Interesting story inwould love to see how it ends. Has it been abandoned?
iceage323 chapter 5 . 2/20
I love Edmund in this fic. I really hope you find the time to finish this, because it's really very good.
nightcorequeen1 chapter 5 . 2/1
omg i love this so much. please do another chapter.
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
It's been years since this was last updated but I just wanted to let you know I still find this fic (as incomplete as it is) amazing. I still hold hope that one day you'll be inspired to continue it.
AngelofGrace96 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Aww... Please continue this, I really want to see some more!
guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
This is such a great and unique story! I love the way you made Edmund's personality and his relationship with his siblings. It would be such a shame if you don't eventually finish this story.
MisoaUzuki chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
AWW so sweet :3333 I like the idea how u came out with Edmund being mute :DDD
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Awww, I like this story. Where Edmund is more nicer and has a closer relationship with Lucy. I think that Edmund should be tempted by Jadis promising him a kingdom where he can take care of his family and even promising that he'll get his voice back. But then again, he would be breaking his promise to his mother to help Peter watch over his siblings, and Edmund Pevensie NEVER breaks his promises.

I'm not trying to be cruel, but I like it when Edmund loses a sense or something. I mean, I feel sorry for him, but if he lost his sight, hearing, walking, or speech, it gives him this different perspective, making him more wiser than his siblings. I can't wait for the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
t;his ed is so much nicer. I like this fic! please continue it soon! its super good! and will Edmund be able to speak after he meets Asland? what will this mean for the white witch? please continue!
Olympus97 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013