Reviews for Favorite Interruption
YaoiBunneh chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
FANFIC-CEPTION x3
ayabirkin chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
oh my gosh! i never thought ishida and ichigo would make such a cute couple! although, at some point i did associate some of their characteristics with naruto and sasuke (they are so similar in so many ways), i didn't actually picture them together.

now that i've seen this, i could become a fan of this pairing. please post more soon!

Alt3etf chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Yayyy!
The Otaku27 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hot! Amazing! I love how you wrote Naruto and Sasuke into the story! And their teachers? -Ones Kakashi but who's the other? Iruka?
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
lml a fanfic about ishida writing a fanfic...both rated M..KIN-KY! and brilliant
Nivell chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Read this a long time ago but had to read it again. Your sex scenes are super hot!
inoue-hime chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
that was...HOT! i dont know what kind of compliments write more about such amaizing creation! i totally love the story,and from my point of vew tihs story could satisfay any bleach and yaoi lover! you are an awsome writer!

inoue_hime
Stork101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
ZOMG! I love this story so much . I love the description you put into this story one of my best favorite yet! as soon as I'm done here I'm gonna put this story in my favs for future reading.

P.S. Did I mention that you're a very talented writer please right some more stories but with Ishida and Toshiro please?

byez

Ama-Chan
Rouge Winter chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Absolutely awesome. Very well written and hot smex scenes. I love it!
Folded Papers chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Oh, meant to drop a review for so long... the opening is quirky and funny. I laughed at:

/That’s what you got for having abnormally high spirit-senses.

And for having a boyfriend with ridiculously high reiatsu./

And it's pretty weird to see a Bleach character writing stuff on Naruto... I mean... does Ishida know he's serialised in Jump *with* Naruto? LOL

And Ishida's left handed, not ambidextrous (Ikkaku seems to be ambidextrous, or he's just trained himself to fight with both hands); but this *is* a fanfic after all. Ishida could be right handed for all it's worth.

Really interesting... really engrossing! This isn't the normal f*-u story; it has the characters showing respect and love and that's not something you get to read everday. The pace of the story is well done, the diction... even the *scenes* are enjoyable to read. And it's a definite plus sign to have humour laced into the paragraphs. I don't quite like reading cross-over stories so personally I don't like having Naruto in Bleach, but minus that, I really love this story.
Yanagi-sen chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
LMAO... The idea of Ishida writing Naruto/Sasuke fanfiction, cracked me up. That was hilarious (especially since his seiyuu is the same as Sasuke's). Well done.
Akkalia chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That is SOO fcuking hot!

GAH

Insane

LOL You have actually made me interested in Naruto :( Damn Now I have to swallow my pride and ask my boyfriend for it. He is not going to let me live this down
Seral chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
A very interesting crossover. xP

This lemon is HOT. D

I'd never figured that Ishida would be a fanfiction writer, and now it makes me think of the possiblities... Could Kubo Tite or Masashi Kishimoto be lurking somewhere amongst us fanfic writers...? -glances around suspiciously-

Good story, although it's close to being PWP.
Gwyllion chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
OH WOW! I am totally reliving your 'Secrets' fic from this one. Beautiful, funny and hot altogether! You did a wonderful job writing this. It really makes me even more anxious for 'Secrets' to be updated now...Thank you so much for sharing! :D