Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
pewdiepiefan chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was great you should write a sequel where Rin is reincarnated and finds sesshomaru !
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
hey: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Sotam chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
What is was doing this whole time away please tell me because I want to kill him. kisssu
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
this story made me cry so hard...
SonadoraEnya chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Touching story... so sad...

when Rin was standing alone in front of her home, watched as Sesshomaru walked away, the vivid sunset casting him in shades of gold. To Rin he'd seemed a God.

Oh, I was in tears...

I really hope that you could continue the story...
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
wow, very good work!

HawkAngel
queenruby987 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I love your story too bad you didn't continue it a bit more.
Abigale Lillian chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
( What a sad story. Lovely, though. Sesshomaru was an idiot to not come back until she was on her death bed.

Now I'm more angry than sad.

A

-NekoCeles-
La Femme Absurde chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This is so sad, I have tears in my eyes! Your writing is beautiful, so descriptive!

-i.e.-
Lady of the Ink chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
That was beautifully done. Bravo for not shying away from the fact that sometimes there have to be sad endings. I think it was great to see Rin be strong and wise enough to say no but still promise to find her way back to his side. Lovely, lovely work.
LadyRhiyana chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Beautiful, and tragic, and wonderfully written. Rin's acceptance of her death (and her promise to return to him) makes fascinating reading.
Secret Angel Forever21 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
EXCELLENT story but sad one too but it was awesome yet it made almost cry _~ Its an Fantastic though
Kiwako chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
It was kindof sad, but good. I can't imagine your story with any other ending. At least this way we know they'll be together again one day, but Tenseiga doesn't make everything a perfect happily-ever-after. On one had I kindof wanted to know what took Sesshoumaru so long. On the other hand, though, it would have been unnecessary, maybe even irrelevant. When I have time, I would like to read one of your other stories. Keep up the awesome work!
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
A beautiful and glowing work. Reading it was like drinking a deep glass of wine in the evening! :) It's so unique to read an elderly Rin/Sesshoumaru fic where they physically, intimately interact.

One tiny grammar suggestion, you may want to change "God" to lower case "god" (since Rin's coming from a worldview in which there is more than one).

So nice, I'll be adding this to favorite stories. :)
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
awe! squeal! that was beautiful and heartbreaking! loved it!