Reviews for The Sun and The Moon
kittycat chapter 5 . 5/27
forget u too!
kittycat chapter 1 . 5/27
fk u 2 kami
Why was Kakashi acting like an asshole? I mean he knows that Naruto is his Sensei's kid so shouldn't he be... like guilty (for not looking after Naruto during her baby/todler years?)? Or something along those lines.
Farala chapter 5 . 3/18
I wish I knew. I am also having the same problem. maybe you could explain why he changed his clothes yet still doesn't remember. You could also write about the first part of the chunin exams and about Kabuto.
setsuna1415 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
oooooo i know you havent updated in a long time but have you thought of how tsunade and jiraiya can get into the story...maybe having their memories?... if someone adopted this story can you tell me who?
Elias Taisei chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
I think you should do the same thing you did with Shika-kun to Gaara-kun and have his memories restored overnight, but since he doesn't sleep it should be during meditation or something.
And I Love the story, Arigato for writing this fanfic.
Zanzar chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
you can make it so that when gara and naruto fight in the woods after the final battle for them to graduate comes you can make so that gara falls of naruto again.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Good luck with the ideas.
gamer479 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
i like this story and though you haven't updated in such a long time might i suggest you have a scene where naru battles gaara before they are supposed to and that battle helps gaara get memories
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
do it the way it is in the anime however naru is stronger smarter...
catsanddrpepper chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Whaaaaa? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

GAARA'S SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER NARU RIGHT WHEN SHE NEEDS HELP IN THE FOREST WHEN SHE'S FIGHTING OROCHIMARU! GAARA WILL REMEMBER AND THE LAST THING NARU SEES BEFORE SHE PASSES OUT ARE HIS WARM TEAL EYES!

PAH-LEASE UPDATE! YOU JUST MURDERED A SMALL PART OF MY SOUL! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSE?!
Piffsheep chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Waah, you have to continue please!
Hidden in Sunlight chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
What about Gaara doing his bit, then when Sasuke asks: Wass ur name? He just ignores the idiot, and looks straight at Naru, and says: I want your blood.

xD Yeah.
Srstatts chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Awesome fic!

Please update soon!
Meian Kurayami chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Hey

Just finished reading your story and I really like it!

Do you plan on finishing it? I hope so, cause I would really love to see what happens next, especially between Naru and Gaara! Those two just belongs together - though nly if Narot is a girl, I can't see either of them falling for a man...

Anyway, why does Shika remembers but ot Gaara?

Hope to see an update soon,

Meian Kurayami