Reviews for What is love?
promocat chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
do go on! who is this fighter?
oztan chapter 6 . 1/29/2007
Interesting Can not wait for the next chapter.
Vietnam chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
ooh, I'm loving it. Hee! It feels cool, kind of knowing what's gonna happen when no one else does.

And this chapter was dedicated towards me~? D'aww, you're so cute.

Write the next chapter! Write it! Plz? For me? :3?
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
o...I want to know what's going to happen next!
oztan chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
Sometime I feel sorry for Soubi.
Frosty Pig chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
I like this story, its very good. Im glad you changed the format of how you write from the earlier chapters. Very good story I cant wait to see what Soubi does next! _!
ladiabla666 chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
ek! please please please please please please please please please please please please please hurry up and post the rest of it *puppy dog pout* any way this story is really awsome and it is driving me crazy not knowing what happens next
NeverEnding08 chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
Way to have an optimistic attitude! It's nice to read a story by someone who actually enjoys writing it. A lot of authors treat it as a job, it's like "hello!" you aren't getting paid to write these. They're just for fun. I know getting reviews is a plus though, lets you people are actually reading and enjoying ur story. Thanks for writing.
soubi202 chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter! The one thing I loved about this chapter was that it showed Soubi's possesiveness about Ritsuka and how ruthless he could be when it got to a person standing in his way. That was great!
Mage-Yewoqirife chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
so touching...can't wait for more!
soubi202 chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Don't worry about making a chapter short. I do that a lot. The good thing is that you put something really important in the chapter, so it made it interesting. . And I still don't think you had to put my name there. All I did was review like everyone else you talked about.
soubi202 chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
I love it. It really portrays (sorry, the only word I can think of right now. I've been reading too many fanfics) how different people affect Soubi and, well, I guess emotions. I think I'm drunk from reading fanfics...wo... _ ...anyway, I hope you update soon! Oyeah, I'm really glad you stopped double spacing between every line. that was annoying and made it hard to read.
Mage-Yewoqirife chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
go Soubi! I can't wait to see what you write next!
The Fluffy Queen chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
GAW! Poor Ritsuka. Yes Soubi, save him from his mother! ~squee~ Update soon!