Reviews for Defect me
Daughter of Olorin chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
“Grigory's sadistic eyes stared at him, so vivid that he expected the right eye to twitch any second. ‘Tell me again about Archangel. Tell me about him’”—very interesting. Poor Alec—he has no clue himself and they want him to give them the answers. This was very, very good: “Instead of pulling his Walter, James stretched his hand out. A bullet was lying on his palm. ‘I shot him.’” Loved how he tossed the bullet in the river. There has to be healing there because I don’t think James would have killed the man and presented the bullet to Alec if he didn’t believe that there was some sort of truth to the mind control chip. Is this it? Any more chapters? It could very well nicely end here if you don’t have any more planned. GREAT job! Loved it! You never fail to write so beautifully with a creative imagination.
Daughter of Olorin chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I have no idea why I haven’t reviewed the first chapter of this. Sorry about that. I guess better late than never. Very nice writing: “Colonel Ourumov fired and 006 collapsed as if someone had cut the strings of a puppet.” Mind control and a blank—wow! What a brilliant idea. Good job! Section three was so cryptic and interesting. I have noticed that you use Janus for when I suspect Alec is under mind control, particularly there at the end of the chapter—great idea. You are an excellent writer! I’m so glad you updated this so that I knew it was posted in the first place. My sincerest apologies for missing it to begin with. Now on to the next chapter.
vanillafluffy chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
I like this. I especially like Alec being debriefed, knowing what they're looking for and being evasive...but not getting away with it-because of course, they know that he knows what answers they want.

Nerve endings are still raw at the end, but there's enough closure that things can start to get better.

Are you going to continue this?
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
*chants* UPDATE UPDATE!... GREAT stuff! want more!

werelemur chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
"For the next days - or were it years – he could only watch as more and more pieces of his personality drifted away like icebergs lost at see."

Excellent imagery, and excellent story! Yay for Non-Evil!Alec! (I can only hope that he and James can finally have a real talk, (maybe over a couple of pints?)and get back to, if not the way things were, then at least a reasonable facsimile.)
LadyDeb1970 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
OH! I like! Looks like we've both been busy this week, Io!
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I like it! An intriguing explaination for Alec's betrayal. I look forward to seeing his rehabilitation and how things develop between him and James. And payback against the people who did that to him ought to be fun...