Reviews for Final Fantasy Online
Gamma Cavy chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
funniest fanfic for this fandom I ever read. the anti Hojo army is priceless. About the only thing that could've been better is if Zack was attempting to matchmake. after all Areis had an account from the lifestream.
Gamma Cavy chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
so who got hacked to make their username Sephiroth4Cloud?
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
love the reactions when the Remnants sign in, so funny. and then Sepiroth turns up... are there computers with chatrooms in the lifestream?
Shisha-no-Chiko chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
hahahaha! :D:D:D:D:D
Nephelae chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
Oh my god that was beautiful.. *weeps*

Very, VERY nice.

bloodchaos chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Okay, I need to calm down for a second here. *deep breaths*

I remember reading this fanfic AGES ago and I remember LOVING it and for some STUPID reason I never added it to my favourites list. So here you go! A few years too late, but better late than never, right?

I LOVE this fanfic :D

Had me in knots throughout. Couldn't help laughing XD
EnderGrievesForMe14 chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
YES! I've read this five times and it still makes me laugh! I love this story so much! Your grammar is almost perfect and the IMing thing is really awesome! I didn't recognize a few characters (haven't gotten around to the games, apparently) but it was still really good. XD Thanks for this amazing story!
The Damned Goddess chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
*Mouthes hangs down stupidly* did i say um?
SpasticGum chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That is a pretty good bit of fanfic _

You kept the characters in.. well, character :D

And pretty amusibng too :D
LadyoftheDrow chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
Kehe . . . hehekehe . . . kahaheahahe . . . . heheheHAKEHAHAKAHA!

. . .

This is officially my favorite crack-fic in any category I have seen over the past . . . two point five years YATTA!

. . . *snicker*

*Lenore and Aria pop into existence* Lady, time to get back to SWE15JW, and maybe write a scene from either of our stories?

LOTD: But, but, you're plotbunnies are still under the malevolent care of the Blocks! I've tried!

Lenore: Well, then you'll just have to go into the Cavern of No-Plot then, won't you?

Aria: . . . that place is frighteningly empty of thought . . .

Lenore: Exactly! And right in the center is the Haven of Freewrite!

LOTD: I'm not sure if that'll work . . .

*Odachi pops into existance*

Odachi: COFFEE!

All: Oh no . . . *twitch* A Neon Green Snake Plushie of Doom with an addiction for Caffeine? We're so D00MED!

LOTD: Saber! Tachi! Katana! Detain the coffee-addict!

Saber: He's awake? Aw, crud . . .

Tachi: This is so not a good night . . .

LOTD: well, we'll just leave you three to deal with crazy there. *inches away*

Saber: Wait a minute . . .

*LOTD, Aria and Lenore 'port away*

Tachi: whatever . . .

Saber: Might as well . . .

Katana: REVENGE!

Odachi: MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAKAAHAA! *cough* *hack* *stumble*

Katana: ATTACK!

*the three elder NGSPoD begin lunge at Odachi*

Odachi: EPPS! *runs away*

*NGSPoD Trio begins pursuit of the Psycho Plushie, disappearing off screen*

*LOTD peeks out and snickers again*

LA: Hey! Get back here! *yanks LOTD out of sight*

~*~Ladyofthedrow (hmm. . . that review got somewhat out of hand . . . I think it may be my longest ever review! !O.o!o.O!)
President Rufus chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
…It was then – just as the new couple discarded said coffee idea and moved romantically towards each other for what was seemingly to be a profoundly erotic Yaoi moment – that Cloud’s computer exploded.

For a while he stared unblinkingly at the smoking, sooty wreckage of what used to be the new PC, then took Sephiroth’s hand and headed calmly towards the nearest bedroom.

Tifa soon appeared at the doorway, gasping in horror at the sight of the explosion. “Good grief! What happened?”

“I fixed the blender.” Cloud muttered, before shutting the bedroom door on the detonated living room.

LMFAO! Omg, I'm in tears! That's so magnificent, I love your story! xD! 25/10!
Kitana Matsuri chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
XD! Holy hell... Pure win! Absolutely hysterical!

Wow... But it must have been tedious to make this. Chat scenes in fics are not as easy to make as they are to read. I gotta give you major points on that for having 6 chapters of it.

Ahh and the Epilogue~ I loved it so much! I must add this to my favorites! The humor was perfect and I just had a flashback to the monumental days of Yahoo chat.

This was just too damn good for me to get enough words to describe. PRICELESS!
cstoao chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
I'd like to thank you for giving me the brilliant idea to start up our own FF Messenger. ;)

Ever since reading this story, I wanted to create an own FF group and we're already with quite a few ppl, numbers still growing. It's great fun to do this and you make a lot of friends this way (yes, even the enemies can become friends lol)

Most who joined in has been given the link to this story so they can read how much fun it can be. ;)

Can imagine the sound of the pc too, cos sometimes my pc sounds like a disfuntional blender too when it's being started lol.

Thanks again for posting this story! I hope there will be more in the future!
TisforTwee chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
Haha, wow what an ending. Great story!
cstoao chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
omg, this is really funny! I can imagine them sitting behind their pc's on a chatpage with eachother! If you ever tend to make another story, please make another one like this! I don't give comments often, you're the first one actually ;-) Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the story! Very very well done!