Reviews for The Bet
Carriex3 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
love it
Erin chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hey liz! My anmes erin and i absolutely love the bet! I thought the chapter dedicated to jerry orbach was so sweet! He is by far my favorite detective from the ms, but i think john munch( and of course ed green, elliot and olivia) are pretty high up on my list for the whole l&o universe too! Im from chicago too, and it amazes me how many authors on this site are. Periphery and mariskarox are from chicago too. Anyway, gotta go! Go Cubbies!(well, maybe next -erin : )
derevkobristow-spawn chapter 18 . 10/23/2007
I read this from start to finish in one sitting and was laughing almost all the way to the end. Great writing, great characterization. Good job :D
Cardinal Robbins chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
This is wonderful. For the first time in ages, I'm really into a fic and enjoying it. (I'll even forgive your typos here and there... LOL!) It's put together so well, the pacing is just right, the characters are written very well. I liked how you handled The Bet and Alex's "death." Nice work on all counts!
turban chapter 18 . 6/18/2007
gah, i'm totally LATE. but whateverz. :]

how could I not comment this.

you seriously had me in hysterics for most of this.

and olivia's line "want a kiss sweetie?" .. i can see it now.

olivia and elliot's reactions, priceless.

if only dicj wolf was as smart as you -sigh-
nicole812us chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
I'm reading the story and it's great. I love how you are including other people. I agree with your author note for this chapter. Fin and Eames should get together and chat. I love Bobby on CI.
Badabababa11 chapter 18 . 7/31/2006
LeanzaLestrange chapter 18 . 7/18/2006
that was awsome. now i have to read the compaion to it. thank you for a funny story. - Trina
dramagyrl chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
I think it's really cute! I love that Elliot and Olivia are clueless. lol. Keep it up!
gweaz chapter 18 . 7/3/2006
Very cute ending. I love to see that everything is back to normal. Awesome job throughout!
intheclosetromantic chapter 18 . 7/3/2006
Too lazy to log in. "Then I guess I'll have to make two." Great ending to a very funny story.
between the waves chapter 18 . 7/2/2006
“And it’s none of your business,” John said sweetly, “You and Green went out for coffee the other day, anything in that?”

“Man, that’s just wrong,” Fin shuddered, “You’re a twisted man, you know that?”
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 18 . 7/2/2006
That was a great way to sum it all up.

Good ending!
onetreefan chapter 18 . 7/2/2006
yay! good job!

Lizzie9 chapter 18 . 7/2/2006
you're welcome. great story. write another one?