Reviews for My Name Is Quinn
Makayla.D12 chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Star Trek's Q's girl friend chapter 22 . 11/22/2012
good story, but the ending was a terrible cliffhanger. I really want to know what happened to him.
Eregnar chapter 22 . 12/9/2011
I really need to stop. It's finals next week. But I shall be reading the sequel eventually.
Eregnar chapter 21 . 12/9/2011
I love Hammond :)

Oh... and it's elevator (not lift) and cart (not trolley). You have a very British vocabulary, which doesn't really make sense in a show set in Colorado.
Eregnar chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
Siler!

Oh no. You're picking on him too! XD
Eregnar chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
No! Quinn, don't fall for Sam! All her boyfriends die! (Plus, you're seven... I don't think she'll get over that easily..)

I... never quite got the jello wrestling thing. Do I want too?

Oh. And it's ice cream cone.
Eregnar chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
Note: I've never heard the phrase "pelican crossing" used in the US. They're just crosswalks. :) It gave me a rather funny mental image before I figured out what you meant.

And in a previous chapter you mention porridge. Americans usually just call it "oatmeal" unless we're reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears. However, I'm not as certain about that one. It may be a regional thing, and I am not from Colorado, so I can't speak for them.

Jeez, English is weird, isn't it? Some of the differences between British and American English are downright hilarious. I remember being downright confused with some of the language in the Hobbit when I first read it. One line said "Bilbo stuck his hands behind his braces and blew a smoke-ring" or something like that, and I was wondering how he could do that without hurting his teeth and why a fantasy creature had access to orthodontia at all!

Anyway, I'm rambling. Sorry, but I find this sort of thing entertaining. :)
Eregnar chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
I must say, I was relieved by your last few sentences. Since Jonas was gone and you hadn't mentioned Daniel at all I was afraid that you had just written him out of your continuity because you hate him or something... I like Daniel. I don't want to see him getting the "Ron the Death-Eater" treatment :)

This story is beautiful and sad and happy all at once. I like it. But you do need to fix the typos ;)
Kindered Spirit chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
I have been reading this story, with such a heavy heart for Quinn. So sad such a angst fan writing my own at the moment when i came across this amazing piece of work. like it a lot.

Now on to the sequel:)

Flirty Angel.
la physocologue chapter 22 . 5/23/2010
I adore! i will imediatly read the sequel!
Illyria13 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. Jonas was a character that grew on me rather quickly, which was surprising, given that Daniel is my favorite on the show. I always felt bad for Jonas, for being compared to Daniel constantly and for being unable to return to his own people. I feel that you've captured the essence of JOnas in Quinn, despite their differences in history. I also like that the Jonas of this world is missing; it's a nice touch instead of killing him or having him there to face an alternate version of himself.

This line is my favorite so far and i love the despair that permeates this scene:

'And, as her features grew slack and her grey eyes filtered to blue in death, I screamed. And I don't remember how I ever managed to stop.'

Beautiful!

-Illyria13
Come Lady Death chapter 22 . 2/24/2010
Holy crap, I love this! It's perfect, great work. Very touching, with a good plot and just the right amount of humor to stop things from getting depressing. Teal'c's choice of music was perfect, for one thing. There was something else that just had me in giggles, can't remember what. You've made me love Jonas- our Jonas- even more. It always brings me closer to people, seeing them taken down (even though this was an alternate Quinn). Again, fantastic work!
Black Hawk chapter 22 . 2/1/2010
Thank you for such a wonderful story! You hit about every note with this one and I greatly enjoyed the journey. I love the way that Quinn was eventually able to let his guard down and adjust to his new life, and the way that Jack made it his mission to correct the mistake he had made with Jonas and make Quinn feel welcomed. Wonderful story with such a heartbreaking end!
Prowler4 chapter 22 . 1/24/2010
There had better be a sequel. This is too good, and too touching, not to continue.
flyboyfan23 chapter 22 . 1/17/2010
just wanted to say thanks!

this is one of my favorite sg1 stories