Reviews for Roomies
Viv chapter 5 . 10/4
Hi! I want a life-sized cardboard cut out of Draco! Let me know when I can get it!
hey chapter 13 . 10/3
hi. i know you're already done the book but i just wanted to say thank you for writing it. you mad3 my day when i was reading this :3 My favourite cookie is chocolate chip. yours? anyway, have a great day!
Rubeth chapter 16 . 10/2
I've been really enjoying this story but I have to be completely honest and say Draco seems really rapey to me.
Hermione has shown multiple signs that she's uncomfortable, that she's a bit nervous or reluctant or scared to say no, that maybe there's some communication that needs to happen first before moving forward, but he doesn't ask even once if she's okay, if this is okay, if there's any slight adjustments that would make her feel better. He makes no effort to let her know that she's allowed to say no.
I used to think this kind of thing was super romantic years ago when I read this as a teenager, but now as an adult it's really confronting and terrifying to see sexual domination being romanticised so much.

I don't really know where I'm going with this. I know you wrote this like 10 years ago and probably didn't even mean it but yeah. I just thought I'd say it because it's been on my mind for a while 3
Killnyourself fggt
Oh my gosh this story was soooooo amazing! I'm so happy to have found it! You made me feel so many emotions within this fanfic: happy, sad, angry, frustrated etc and that's pretty hard to do to me so great job! Lol
Really though it was positively awesome! Great job again! :)

Sincerely
~Autumn :3
Anonymous chapter 25 . 8/16
Amazing ! I want more from you !
There you go. That's right. Wonderful. Revel in your wonderfulness, author (authress?). You did it. I thought that after last chapter I would never be able to forgive you, but you went and proved me wrong.

The ONLY THING I can say is that Rebecca would be 11, that's when you get your Hogwarts letter. But who cares? Dramioneeee!
HOW COULD YOU? YOU HAD JUST FIXED THEM! HOW COULD YOU CHANGE THAT AGAIN? WHYYYYYYYY?!,
Yes. YES! Yessssssssss
You did it. You figured it out! Only those two will love each other.
YessssSSSSSSsSSsSsSsSsSs
Good. GOOD! Definitely better than before.
Ok. Better. We're healing. But still.
KISSSSSSSSSS
Ok. Ok. I can deal with this. Still unacceptable that she ALMOST got married, but because she didn't, it's tolerable.

Fix thisss
Yes I hate youuuu
Whyyyyyy
Why would you let her get married to MARC?!
WHYYYYYYY

I still love this fic tho
What do you mean plz don't hurt you:D ?! Howww could you write thattt and I know Blaise is right but Draco is an ASSHOLE
WHYY