Reviews for Roomies
rum chapter 25 . 8/25/2021
oh my god stop im in love w u im kinda scared like im in love w ur writing and agh like IVE READ LIKE ALL RYE DRAMIONE GOOD BOOKS AND THE OTHERS ARE ALL DRY ASF AND URS WAS SUPER FUNNY AND ITS 03:31 AND I JUST FINISHED IT AND I LOVE IT
BB44LLzzuussnn chapter 13 . 7/12/2021
Really amazing actually
KindredSpritsOfAvonlea chapter 5 . 3/6/2021
ehm, use of "retarded" in this chapter? I mean yeah, I get that it was written 10 years ago, so it might be a bit outdated
oALICEo chapter 1 . 1/21/2021
I tried to like this story but I couldn't. I mean, sorry but Draco was really an asshole bastard here that I wanted to kill him. He was so manipulative and selfish. I was so angry at him that sometimes I wished he should just die. I wanted him to regret everything so bad and beg for her forgiveness but he never did. And Hermione forgave him so easily. If I was Hermione, I'd never forgive him, at least not that easily. And everything happened so fast that sometimes, I stopped reading and thought "what the hell is happening now!?". I only completed it bc I was curious about ending but it didn't satisfy me. Apart from all these, I can say your writing was good. Well, I know this fic is old and so many people had liked this fic but it didn't work for me, sorry.
The Fiery Bachelorette chapter 25 . 12/22/2020
This was so beautiful. I was looking forward to it every night and you did not disappoint. I was a bit skeptical when Hermione said that she’d marry Draco, but it turned out great and the epilogue was amazing. Have a favourite, why don’t you?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2020
Aww Draco, just admit it already!
DramioneShipper102 chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
OH YEAH! this is gonna be interesting...
Dramione4eva chapter 18 . 8/24/2020
How could you do that to Hermione?:(
nuntius.drakos chapter 1 . 7/22/2020
Why is this fanfic so amazing?!
LILY ANISTON chapter 2 . 7/9/2020
i love it\
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2020
i love the starting of this story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2020
I love this story! I just can't stop reading it! My only problem with it is: why on earth do you think Hermione/Emma Watson is ugly! She's beautiful!
valery chapter 13 . 7/8/2020
my favourite colour is green LOL
Me chapter 13 . 6/11/2020
Why is “Hermione looked up at him slowly and shook her head. ‘I can’t stay away from you.’” in bold
Purple chapter 23 . 4/8/2020
I think that went a little too fast
2,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »