Reviews for Roomies
KindredSpritsOfAvonlea chapter 5 . 3/6
ehm, use of "retarded" in this chapter? I mean yeah, I get that it was written 10 years ago, so it might be a bit outdated
oALICEo chapter 1 . 1/21
I tried to like this story but I couldn't. I mean, sorry but Draco was really an asshole bastard here that I wanted to kill him. He was so manipulative and selfish. I was so angry at him that sometimes I wished he should just die. I wanted him to regret everything so bad and beg for her forgiveness but he never did. And Hermione forgave him so easily. If I was Hermione, I'd never forgive him, at least not that easily. And everything happened so fast that sometimes, I stopped reading and thought "what the hell is happening now!?". I only completed it bc I was curious about ending but it didn't satisfy me. Apart from all these, I can say your writing was good. Well, I know this fic is old and so many people had liked this fic but it didn't work for me, sorry.
The Fiery Bachelorette chapter 25 . 12/22/2020
This was so beautiful. I was looking forward to it every night and you did not disappoint. I was a bit skeptical when Hermione said that she’d marry Draco, but it turned out great and the epilogue was amazing. Have a favourite, why don’t you?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2020
Aww Draco, just admit it already!
DramioneShipper102 chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
OH YEAH! this is gonna be interesting...
Dramione4eva chapter 18 . 8/24/2020
How could you do that to Hermione?:(
nuntius.drakos chapter 1 . 7/22/2020
Why is this fanfic so amazing?!
LILY ANISTON chapter 2 . 7/9/2020
i love it\
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2020
i love the starting of this story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2020
I love this story! I just can't stop reading it! My only problem with it is: why on earth do you think Hermione/Emma Watson is ugly! She's beautiful!
valery chapter 13 . 7/8/2020
my favourite colour is green LOL
Me chapter 13 . 6/11/2020
Why is “Hermione looked up at him slowly and shook her head. ‘I can’t stay away from you.’” in bold
Purple chapter 23 . 4/8/2020
I think that went a little too fast
Purple chapter 22 . 4/8/2020
I DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU WROTE PARENTS TOO YOUNG, IT IS WAS MY FAVORITE FANFIC OTHER THAN ''What the Room Requires''
Purple chapter 20 . 4/8/2020
I mean I want Draco and Hermione to be together but that doesn't mean that you can just break Marc's heart so badly, describe it with piercing context, and ruin the joy lingering in the wedding.
2,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »