Reviews for Roomies
catherine chapter 9 . 13h
i totally loved that last part
STheUnique chapter 13 . 6/20
He did that on purpose ?
STheUnique chapter 12 . 6/20
What?! Is Blaise really his best friend lmao ? and Why is Hermione so stupid ?
Lily chapter 3 . 6/2
Awesome
Lily chapter 2 . 6/2
Good
Lily chapter 1 . 6/2
Great
HAHA ! This chapter was a nice one too , but you know its just kinda injustice to hermione's character . You see , she is a girl like if you break her heart , she'll go physical and smack down your head or hex you or something like that . Alright , I agree when you fancy someone , you can't do do it but once you lose her trust , she'll never trust you again and fall for you . So , that's my point of view and the reason she's my favorite (along with Minerva Mcgonagal ) . Overall , I feel its not hermione but some lovestruck and emotional typical girl ( I said that because ater she smacked malfoy in her third year , I feel she's is just a bit of tomboy type . And don"t get me wrong , I said just a little ) but anyways its a good story and i like it .
POTTERHEAD2704 chapter 19 . 5/21
NO WAY ! I would rather jump off the cliff myself than you ! Although I love dramoine fanfics , I think that this chapter is just amazing and has been going on along the line of perfectness ! So , don't at all feel being hated for this reason atleast , for you've done an amazingly incredible job! IT'S DEFINATELY A LOVELY STORY GOING ALONG THE LINES !
supergirl2704 chapter 9 . 5/21
hey, I've just been thinking that there's injustice to Hermione 's character. Hope you understand
reallyseaweed chapter 25 . 5/16
this story doesn't make any sense. i love the happy ending, but the way Draco has crashed Hermione was too cruel. and in a second Hermione agreed to marry him and they lived happily ever after.
well, since i'm not the writer i can only read what you wrote. and it was a good entertaining before Draco dumped Hermione in a cruel way.
tennisdiva15 chapter 25 . 5/10
awww loved this!
Grace chapter 25 . 5/4
Wow! That was amazing! It's the most realistic fanfic I've read! And I must say...I felt such a wide range of emotions through the full thing! I absolutely love the way you ended it! Perfect!
Aww chapter 25 . 4/13
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
Bae chapter 18 . 4/12
Omg this is such a good plot twist it portrays the characters perfectly; awesome!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 16 . 4/12
M8 I was in tears at the disclaime perfect author. It’s great to see some humour in author instead of the usual (predictable) murder mystery or some sappy lappy romance book. Keep up the good work!
2,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »