Reviews for Dinner Date
Wolfang21 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Kiba and Asuma I will torture you to death for defiling an innocent woman. You bast*rds better run because the devil is coming for your souls
krishnan chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
When is the next Chapter comeing
labeled5150 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
hey question where is this set after the war just sometime be fore his trip with jirayia cuz i like to know how the younger gen know about the kyuubi in naruto
King of Epic Chaos chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
dude incredible begging skills like a puppy I almost wanted to give you a dog biscuit
ArthurB chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
i liked first few chapters of the story but at the end its turning out in pretty regular revenge fic, kinda boring.
Banjo chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Ugh, I have been loving this story... But the grammar has been getting worse with each chapter, I am clinging here! And now... Now you seemed to have some double sentences / paragraphs error here.
Fix this stuff!
Banjo chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Loving the story so far!
Caesar808 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Nice read.
The Burning Heart chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Very sweet and well written.
Japan.Lova chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Why didn't you continue !? This story's amazing ! I wanted to see some intimacy between female Orichimaru and Naruto.
Cade117 chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
OK so you'll post a chapter that goes into detail about asuma and kiba getting tortured and getting dildos shoved up there asses but your afraid to post a sex scene? What the fuck? Why?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
I reiterate. DUUUUUDDDDDE! You are one dark mother fucker
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Whoever you are. You are fucking dark
Blacklight14 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
I can't say i really like this just for the fact that you turned Asuma and Kiba into rapist simply for not liking them...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2012