Reviews for Finding
The10thHatter chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Would you like some cookies Mr. Anderson? (Inside joke with my family)
mr. eff chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Awww! When Smith died, I thought I was going to cry but thank god he didn't. I'm so pleased with the ending. Smith is just so dreamy
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Ahahahaha so Smith likes his coffee the same way my dad likes his. And image of Smith being scolded like the naughty program he is is too funny.
Third read through and I just can't love this fic enough.
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awesome start! I can't wait to read more!
Madura chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
I love it, love it, love it! This is one of THE best Smith-fics out there. Thank you for serving this up for all us Smith fans!
Darkened Eternity chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Nice starwars reference :P

This is an interesting read
Lyrieux chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
Wow! Loveeeee x

It was all emotional through the whole story but at the end, the finding their purpose, was great. What an ending, and the shooting and Smith momentarily dying was amazing, and many laughs along the way too, i couldnt help but laugh out."Would you like some coffee with your sugar" was a great one, as well as the Hello Kitty apron. Just amazing.
gardeniax chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
I loved this story :)! it was awesome and i loved how smith and etna changed through out the story ,i dislike those stories where smith is a gushy from the start and it doesnt show how he started to develope those feelings. great job!
Glorifield chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
So beautiful! Your OP was well-written and refreshingly down to earth. Very nice job!
brainfear chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
Story was great! Thanks!
MobMotherScitah chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
I swooned, I cried, I laughed, and I gaped! Fantastically written. A fair amount of the technological explanations befuddled me, honestly, but it was worth the confuse-ment, because I felt that Etna felt similarly! Very good, very believable, very touching! by Chapter 11, I was expecting that the Oracle had predicted Etna be pregnant or something, and I wondered, would that even be possible? But, who cares, right? A fantastic story with a very satisfying ending! Brava!

FYI, I normally don't do reviews explaining like I have here, but I felt, honestly, that you deserved something more detailed!

Scitah
The Yamato chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
lol, don't stink. _
chrysanne chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
*astounded applause* This has to be one of my most favorite Matrix stories so far! Yay!
Velvet Song chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
I had a sudden urge to laugh hysterically, thinking of Smith, Jones, & Brown sitting in a movie theater, sunglasses & all. I refrained.
SpasticImpulses chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
lets just say i am completely and hopelessly in love with this story.

you did an amazing job.

though i didn't like it when you killed him, that made me cry.

but, luckily you brought him back, so alls good!

-noelle