Reviews for Twenty Six Seconds of Silence
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I'm a little late to the party. :) I just watched the movie last night and the ending left me going, "NOOOOOOO"! I wanted more of the story. This was so lovely and just right. Thanks for sharing. xo
FearlessGirl13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Omg that was perfect! I wish somehow that could have been put into the movie, great little one shot!
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh, this is truly nice! It's always in this moment that I try an imagine his past, and what's going through his mind ... how awkward he must feel, but with Frankie's simple gesture, he's reeled in... it was a done deal in that moment, don't you think?
elianna.cullen chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hi there!

I just read your story... OMg! I loved the movie, and I liked this.

So, I ask you if you let me translate it into spanish, please... Could I?

Thanks.

Ciao!
Timeflies chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Nicely done. Thank you.
boeli chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
wow!

it's nearly nothing more to say. i love the film and i love you interpretation!
Halogen11 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
So descriptive and intriguing. I think You captured his thoughts perfectly. The last line is brilliant! Viva good writing...
Trek Phan chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Aw! That's so sweet!
nightriderbrat chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Wow that's beautiful.
sarijw chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I love it! It's such a unique idea and you have to wonder what he's thinking. Nicely done!
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
AWESOME! I love Dear Frankie and I love this oneshot! Thanks so much!
Passed Over chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Wow, That was just wonderful, what insight you have, this leaves me wanting more, more, more. Are you going to try your hand at something a little longer? I would love to read whatever you write. You have so much going for you, keep at it you have something to say and I want to hear it.
TLH chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That was beautiful.
RubyLinkle chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wow! You really brought a lot of depth to the moment, especially bringing in the Stranger's experiences with his own father. Nice touch. This is the sort of fanfiction the movie deserves! I sincerely hope you'll write more for it, because you did such an awesome job on this :)

~Ruby
Wildespeaks chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
-sniffles-

That was the greatest fanfiction I've ever read.

-breaks down crying-

Love the kool kid Sid (Aka simon)