Reviews for Grey Maiden I: Philosopher's Stone
Steve2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Interesting premise. I look forward to reading all your stories.
Avarenda chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
I am very disappointed with Daphne right now. I don't believe Harry learning about Flamel deserves the kind of hostility she is showing. Not only that, but she broke his HAND!

It would have been better just to let Harry find out about the stone and tell him not to go near than punish him for the pursuit of knowledge. It wasn't even dangerous knowledge!

At any rate, she's lost quite a bit of my respect.
Avarenda chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
With this sort of treatment, I wouldn't be surprised if Harry requested a transfer. Seriously, being hated by everyone does not make for a good learning environment.
scotty26 chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
this is another one of those little stories that i just happen to stumble upon and fallen in love with cause i love the way the story flows(minor the few misspelling and odd things here and there)but overall i like how the author actually care for his story and written in a way many of us(avid reader or "bookworm") enjoy reading. i know this is way out there and im review the 1st book in a series but i noticed here and there that u miss the spacebar(its a little quirk)but i've look past it thought and reading from your author's note it shall be interesting to say the least who gets the diary if not ginny...anyways im looking forward to catching up since its very few and far in-between where i come up with a good story as this even if its been re-written from JKR version a bit. well toodles for now since im writing this at 3:10am in the morning and want to finish Samurai Jack. next up is book 2 for me
DictionaryWrites chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
LOVE IT!
Ratus chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Question, IF the Order had something there that took pictures of everyone entering and leaving there should be a picture of Peter leading the Dark Lord there. Also, Daphne would know the secret keeper was Peter since she knew when the house was when she set her wards.

Other than that nice chapter.

Ratus
Ratus chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I hate to point this out, but Newfoundland is UTC -3:30/-2:30 depending on if is DST or not. So for him to wake at 9:30 at best it is already noon in London at worse it is 13:00, either way he has already missed the train. Sorry to nit pick, but that is a simple mistake to make and correct.

Other than that it is a very nice story.

Ratus
Moscato chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
If I'm not mistaken Voldemort only turned into snakeface when he was turned into a spirit. From the sorcerers stone that was the first time we saw his face and it looked like a snake.
Falconis Umbra chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
Hi, well done.

I will go on to the sequel. :)

CG
tamelessimagination chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
I like it, read it and its good, I love how you make Harry not that powerful, yeah Gary Sue sucks but I like how you make Snape so unbearable I just want to cut is throat and snap it soo much!

BUt all in all its good
Starscape91 chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this story!
Space Odin chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
geat story! amazing and i can't wait for more. also can't wait to see who he ends up with
Space Odin chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
daphne is gonna beat dumbledores ass when she finds out.
Space Odin chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
that chapter was very sad
Space Odin chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
harry kinda makes me sad.
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »