Reviews for Grey Maiden I: Philosopher's Stone

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Very good start.

gunny
TurtleBlue chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
A couple of items which irked me while reading this chappy -

1) Hagrid only receiving a short tounge-lashing for the children's visit to the "Forbidden Forest" (as of this chappy, which may be rectified by the next chapter(s) but I will never discover because:

2) Your last author notes concerning Harry's future relationship with Ginny Weasley. I appreciate your efforts in putting out this fan-fic but that you like the Ginny character (which is your right) goes against my feelings about her due to her lack of developement in cannon, in which this fic is similar to with some slight modifications. I cannot therefore continue to read this fic, even though some aspects (like Harry's Mum) I like a lot (similar to some of DrT's early works)and I first latched onto this fic due to the Harry/Hermione ship designation listing for this fic.

All the best in your future endevours,

TurtleBlue
anemix chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
This was a really interesting AU of Harry's life so far. The chapter with the Defenses under the trap door was a bit rushed, but otherwise it was really good. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Vira Vindicci chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
Just telling you that I like this more then some other fics I've read, it being complete helps.
I'm not going to write much about how wonderful I think your story is because I want to start reading part 2 so...
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I just wanted to say that in a whole, I think you have written a good serie, bus, as I HATE it when Harry is hated by snape and his house and gets problem after problem (and the fact that I hate angst), I just can't read this. I read the whole first story and that is more than enough angst for me.
Steve2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Interesting premise. I look forward to reading all your stories.
Avarenda chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
I am very disappointed with Daphne right now. I don't believe Harry learning about Flamel deserves the kind of hostility she is showing. Not only that, but she broke his HAND!

It would have been better just to let Harry find out about the stone and tell him not to go near than punish him for the pursuit of knowledge. It wasn't even dangerous knowledge!

At any rate, she's lost quite a bit of my respect.
Avarenda chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
With this sort of treatment, I wouldn't be surprised if Harry requested a transfer. Seriously, being hated by everyone does not make for a good learning environment.
scotty26 chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
this is another one of those little stories that i just happen to stumble upon and fallen in love with cause i love the way the story flows(minor the few misspelling and odd things here and there)but overall i like how the author actually care for his story and written in a way many of us(avid reader or "bookworm") enjoy reading. i know this is way out there and im review the 1st book in a series but i noticed here and there that u miss the spacebar(its a little quirk)but i've look past it thought and reading from your author's note it shall be interesting to say the least who gets the diary if not ginny...anyways im looking forward to catching up since its very few and far in-between where i come up with a good story as this even if its been re-written from JKR version a bit. well toodles for now since im writing this at 3:10am in the morning and want to finish Samurai Jack. next up is book 2 for me
DictionaryWrites chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
LOVE IT!
Ratus chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Question, IF the Order had something there that took pictures of everyone entering and leaving there should be a picture of Peter leading the Dark Lord there. Also, Daphne would know the secret keeper was Peter since she knew when the house was when she set her wards.

Other than that nice chapter.

Ratus
Ratus chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I hate to point this out, but Newfoundland is UTC -3:30/-2:30 depending on if is DST or not. So for him to wake at 9:30 at best it is already noon in London at worse it is 13:00, either way he has already missed the train. Sorry to nit pick, but that is a simple mistake to make and correct.

Other than that it is a very nice story.

Ratus
Moscato chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
If I'm not mistaken Voldemort only turned into snakeface when he was turned into a spirit. From the sorcerers stone that was the first time we saw his face and it looked like a snake.
Falconis Umbra chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
Hi, well done.

I will go on to the sequel. :)

CG