Reviews for Grey Maiden I: Philosopher's Stone
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Hopefully Snape gets his act together soon. Really good!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Daphne should hit back on that one. Great story.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Did Daphne not know Sirius wasn't the Keeper?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Never occurred to Daphne to stick around to clear Sirius.
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 15 . 10/6/2009
You are a genius. And so is your story. Seriously, I applause you on how well written it is. Also, I loved it when sometimes, like the time Harry found the mirror, you could just FEEL the emotion.

I love Harry here. He seems so CUTE! And smart. Also, yay for sortakindamaybe Metamorphmagus tendencies. That was pretty cool. Also, Nott... seems... sort of ally-ish? I don't know, I just hope that he becomes friends with Harry. So Harry can have a male friend. Also, I'd like to see Neville a bit more.

Daphne is awesome. It's nice to see a point of view that shows LILY's best friend as apposed to JAMES' best friends. Because we all know who those are. I love how Daphne seems like a normal person. You know, level headed most of the time but when family and friends are in danger pissed right off. Yes, it's great to see. I also like her back story. The whole Grey MAiden thing is pretty cool.

On the whole, I love the story! Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing gift with us!

PHS
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
Brriliant story-I love slytherin harry and Im goad he's finally resolved his problems with his housemates a bit.

I love this darkness he has and I hope he gets to explore it with Tom next year, after all, you did say that Ginny didn't have to be the one to get the diary...

Anyway, brilliant series-I love your deviations from canon!
kamuinoyume chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
It was expected that Harry would break down and man I have to say: You are a cruel author. Though I appreciate it. Normally people make Harry either evil or make the Slytherins good or for some reason they start treating him nicely, which let's face it is a load of bull. I like your fan fiction thus far, keep up the good work.
kamuinoyume chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Yes Harry is way to mature for his age, I would have burst a vain if I had to go through what he did, believe me.

I like Daphne in general, but I hope this is not one of those story's were she randomly gets paired up with Sirius Black (if that douse happen I want some plausible development of a relationship).
Kokuyo chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
I don't add stories to my favourites very often. As such, this is an exception which in turn makes your story exceptional.

Your story is very concise. A feat not easily achieved in an AU. Your Harry is close enough to the original one to actually deserve the name of Harry Potter (I understand a change in character traits in AUs, but I do not like a completely new and often opposite character makeup in many AUs out there) while at the same time giving him enough change to make this getting to know the new Potter truly interesting.

There is only one thing I'll have to complain about. Your numerous spelling errors. While you're certainly nowhere around the top ten of worst spelling error infested fics I've ever read, they are still numerous enough to make one wince.

I've asked this before and I am asking you as well: Do you not have a beta for that? Because that is, in my opinion, what they are for. A great story like this surely will have earned you enough people willing to look it over, no?

Don't skip this, please. It's the difference between a very good story and a great one. It's so easily done that I can't imagine a reason for not taking the step.
Koriander-Ger chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
I love your - a great and (for the most part)realistic and i like your 'OC' very much...(plz give her a happy end after you complete your story )

THX!

So ab zu buch nummer 2 :)
Jaricchi chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
i've got to say~!brilliant, every time one reads a slytherin harry story, he always seems to be quite evil. but this...i believe is different~!

bravo to you!bravo!
Sean Mulligan chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
Nymphadora's father was muggleborn not a muggle.
hayylies chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
very nice
Jordan chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
The books say that Harry and Ginny (usually along with Ron and Hermione we are to assume) spent a lot of time together during the summer. Since JKR doesn't really cover those much, it doesn't seem like they are as close in the book as they actually are.
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 4/21/2009