Reviews for Grey Maiden I: Philosopher's Stone
sweetangel2617 chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
love this story it made me cry on how harry gets treated but I'm happy at lest he has hermoine now... cant wait for you to update it...
Momonster chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
are harry aand threodore ever going to be true friends?
Sam chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Excellent story you have going here and it's great that you are updating so quickly! Also like the degree of angst you had in it for Harry's isolation and that Hermione is his best friend, interested to see whom else you have teaming up with them.

Thanks for writing this and good luck!

Cheers

Sam
Bluesnowman chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Awsome story so far.
Tillantria chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
Simply fabulous... A great alteration of the original book! It is a little too close for my tastes to Rowling's story, but it is still excellent. I love the tension in this chapter and can't wait to see what exactly Harry does to find his place in Wizarding Britain... He can be great... He has the thirst to prove himself... but his situations are substantially more different from what Rowling wrote. I definitely believe you have the materials here to create something bolder than Rowling has written. Who cares if it is AU.

AP
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Wow, this is such a great story! I love the ones that take an obvious twist and make it the most unexpected! Please update this soon - I can't wait to read the next update!

Good luck

M*T*D*L*
ginnyNharrysecretlove chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
really really good! update soon!
VHDL chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Elegantly written with a refreshing style. Looking forward to the entire series...
Fuzzball2000 chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Love the pace your churning these chapters out. Really enjoy the development of the story. You have Miles as a she?
olivia chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
great story..i've found this story when i was browsing...i feel so bad for harry! everyone is out to get him!

gawd! i hate bigots! i thought you'll continue with harry and the mirrior as harry slowly loses his sanity..well dang for that option...please continue it's excellent...i'm hoping you'll update next week!

email me if you want,

olivia
The Thirteenth Sapphire chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Thank you for that wonderful pair of chapters, and I cant wait for your next update. I'm happy to see Hermoine finally realized how much of a foil Harry is to her. Thank you again.
BlindJedi chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Love the story. Hope to see it updated soon. I should tell you, however, the bookstore is called Flourish and Blotts. Keep up the good work.
Nix chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Wow! I really wish that you could publish this! It's so amazing...It drives me crazy when I reach the last chapter. You did such a great job with Harry's personality. Harry's personality transitions are smooth. I've never read a fanfic of this calibre before yours. Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
kenshinjagan chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
I kinda love this story cuz for me with voldemort as enemy harry should have been a good student and learn like hermione please update soon
DaBear chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Nice story if a bit sad really.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »