Reviews for Grey Maiden I: Philosopher's Stone
ginnyNharrysecretlove chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
really really good! update soon!
VHDL chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Elegantly written with a refreshing style. Looking forward to the entire series...
Fuzzball2000 chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Love the pace your churning these chapters out. Really enjoy the development of the story. You have Miles as a she?
olivia chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
great story..i've found this story when i was browsing...i feel so bad for harry! everyone is out to get him!

gawd! i hate bigots! i thought you'll continue with harry and the mirrior as harry slowly loses his sanity..well dang for that option...please continue it's excellent...i'm hoping you'll update next week!

email me if you want,

olivia
The Thirteenth Sapphire chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Thank you for that wonderful pair of chapters, and I cant wait for your next update. I'm happy to see Hermoine finally realized how much of a foil Harry is to her. Thank you again.
BlindJedi chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Love the story. Hope to see it updated soon. I should tell you, however, the bookstore is called Flourish and Blotts. Keep up the good work.
Nix chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Wow! I really wish that you could publish this! It's so amazing...It drives me crazy when I reach the last chapter. You did such a great job with Harry's personality. Harry's personality transitions are smooth. I've never read a fanfic of this calibre before yours. Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
kenshinjagan chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
I kinda love this story cuz for me with voldemort as enemy harry should have been a good student and learn like hermione please update soon
DaBear chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Nice story if a bit sad really.
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
A question: Why do you call Harry Daphne's nephew? Isn't the term 'adopted son' more accurate?
Silver Vampire of the Shadows chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
oh, god! harry! oh! it's so sad! it made me cry! -sobs- oh harry! -huggles- I love you!

goddamn... i'm going to kill all his classmates, wtf! stupid weasel! stupid ferret! stupid AH! damn it!

lol, sorry, it's just! OH HARRY! -huggles- -crys-

lovely story, terrible cruel charries, awesome harry! but plz update soon!
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
"tearing his soul from him" - no, I don't belive that is how the killing curse rebounding affected Voldemort - I belive it destroyed his body, but that (if HBP is toe be believed) one-seventh of his soul remained.
enchantedlight chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Noncanoncompliant chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
Frankly I would not permit my child to continue to go to such a school no matter how good the supposed education is. The health and well-being of my child is more important. But then, that is a flaw in the orriginals too. Or maybe I am just that vindictive that I think the wizards deserve much of what happens to them for their complacency. You have shown Daphne to be an involved and loving mother, she needs to get involved now.
Shadow496 chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
OK...I'm so sorry to do this, and I'm not meaning this as a flame. I loved the first 3 chapters, but you basically put me off the story in chapter 4 here with making Harry a Slytherin. Your characterization of him in 2 and 3 definitely doesn't lend itself to being a Gryffindor like the real story, but I don't see where cunning and guile comes anywhere near his shy character. Ravenclaw I think should've been the choice for this version of Harry. I'm sorry, and like many other of the Slyherin!Harry stories I think I'm gonna have to stop reading this one at this point. There's just NO WAY Harry's ever a Slytherin, no matter who he was raised by.
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »