Reviews for Confessional by the Graveyard Light
erynion chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
It's so heartbreaking that I cried and cried but I couldn't stop reading until I read the very last sentence because it's so beautifully writen and catching! Thanks for this amazing story :)
TheFallenArchangel chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
It's okay.. didn't need my heart for anything, really.
Chronic Potterphile chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I... have no idea how I stumbled upon this, especially since I don't really read AU. But oh, God, this was beautiful. It totally broke my heart. And I knew that Sam was dead, the moment I read the part about Dean being four, and Sam being a baby. I knew instantly that this was going to get me miserable, but it still didn't fail to surprise me, shock me and shatter me into a million pieces when I got to the end.

Beautiful writing, well-chosen words. I am speechless. Literally. Great job! :)
TomHiddleston13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was beautiful...breathtaking...brought a tear to my eye but it was amazing :)
thefatcat25 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Can't... Stop... Crying... Really amazing!
Cariboucapecod chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
No there are not tears in my eyes thank you very much. They've already left my eyes and running down my face! This was wonderful. Sad, and depressing but still wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
heartbreaking...bt thumbs up!
Marjorie chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i figured that Dean was talking about sam when he said they were 4 years apart and he spent a lot of time with him but it still shocked me
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awesome story. I cried half why though it.
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
There needs to be an episode where Sam dies and Dean goes to his grave and he comes to him as a ghost that would be a nice episode. It's be even cooler if Sam came back as like an angry ghost and dean had to burn his body and stuff and in the end Sam makes peace w/ Dean. That should be like the series finale.
huh chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
this was confusing... i actually jnew it was sam that was dead, but then when he was talking to him... it was sad... i cried lots... then i really bawled my eyes out when sammy forgave him... its really good... gosh i just cant really believe dean would pick his dad...
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
It was a little confusing at first because of the way he was talking to Sam about Sam as if Sam was a different person. Other than that, it's a great story. I liked it.
mahlia chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I just came across this, it was archived in a community I was exploring. I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you how fantastic it was. I didn't think it was completely obvious Dean was visiting Sam, there was still a hint of doubt for me.

Well done. :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
omg... that was sad...

can't beleave sam died, 0.0
windscryer chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh man. Oh gosh.

I knew-KNEW-from the moment Sam showed up what had happened, but I tried to tell myself that it wasn't so.

But as I kept reading it more and more evidence came to light and it became impossible to deny.

And now . . . Fuck. Now I'm crying.

I think the part that broke me the most was when they were talking about how he came back every year, tried to make it the same week, but at least made it the same month.

I can't even say why that part got me the most just that it did. It did and it broke me into little tiny pieces, all weeping and crying out, "WHY? *WHY*?"

And Dean's story, his explanation, his mistake . . .

Fuck. That broke me all over again.

How he didn't mean to and he didn't realize until it was over how BIG of a mistake he was making.

Oh man. I can see that moment, when Sam's lying there, choking on his blood and just happy as hell that Dean is there for him at that moment, not knowing or caring that Dean caused it.

Just happy that his big brother didn't abandon him at the last, that he was there to see him safely into the night like always.

DAMMIT. I can't hardly see to type this just . . . AUGH.

I BOTH LOVE AND HATE THIS STORY.

*cries*