Reviews for Confessional by the Graveyard Light
sunshine102897 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
4 thousand words. 4 thousand freaking words was all it took to crush my soul. There was this other story that took like 40 thousand words...but nope. Not this one. This is the saddest story I have ever read In all my years on fanfiction. I woke my roommate up with my sobs. This was beautiful but god. My heart is gone.
arwenadreamer chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Hi, I liked your story. It was quite obvious right from the beginning whom he was talking about, but still I had tears in my eyes at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Oh my gosh I'm literally sobbing right now and I can't-ugh. This was absolutely, heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Well done!
erynion chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
It's so heartbreaking that I cried and cried but I couldn't stop reading until I read the very last sentence because it's so beautifully writen and catching! Thanks for this amazing story :)
agentsofthemcu chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
It's okay.. didn't need my heart for anything, really.
Chronic Potterphile chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I... have no idea how I stumbled upon this, especially since I don't really read AU. But oh, God, this was beautiful. It totally broke my heart. And I knew that Sam was dead, the moment I read the part about Dean being four, and Sam being a baby. I knew instantly that this was going to get me miserable, but it still didn't fail to surprise me, shock me and shatter me into a million pieces when I got to the end.

Beautiful writing, well-chosen words. I am speechless. Literally. Great job! :)
TomHiddleston13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was beautiful...breathtaking...brought a tear to my eye but it was amazing :)
thefatcat25 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Can't... Stop... Crying... Really amazing!
Cariboucapecod chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
No there are not tears in my eyes thank you very much. They've already left my eyes and running down my face! This was wonderful. Sad, and depressing but still wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
heartbreaking...bt thumbs up!
Marjorie chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i figured that Dean was talking about sam when he said they were 4 years apart and he spent a lot of time with him but it still shocked me
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awesome story. I cried half why though it.
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
There needs to be an episode where Sam dies and Dean goes to his grave and he comes to him as a ghost that would be a nice episode. It's be even cooler if Sam came back as like an angry ghost and dean had to burn his body and stuff and in the end Sam makes peace w/ Dean. That should be like the series finale.
huh chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
this was confusing... i actually jnew it was sam that was dead, but then when he was talking to him... it was sad... i cried lots... then i really bawled my eyes out when sammy forgave him... its really good... gosh i just cant really believe dean would pick his dad...
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
It was a little confusing at first because of the way he was talking to Sam about Sam as if Sam was a different person. Other than that, it's a great story. I liked it.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »