Reviews for Concerning Limes And Ninjas
Bottan chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Brilliant... This was totally and utterly brilliant... Omg, the idea is amusing as hell and it was written just perfectly. Great stuff! I love it!
oswin-the-girl-who-can chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Okay, you know a story's epic when you burst out laughing at nearly 4 in the morning. Genius idea, and you my friend pulled it off brilliantly! The sad thing is Fai would actually do this to our poor Kuro-popo... And I know you'e heard it so many times already, but the portable part... it's too perfect for words! Great job, and thanks for the many laughs! :)

elvyr chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Yeah! Kurogane took revenge!I did'nt think he could be so paranoiac:)

It was hilarious,Thank you very much!
Auphora66 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Funny! :)

nyanja14 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
The beautiful thing about Fai, is that with any other character, I would've considered this crack!fic. But with Fai, I could actually see this happening! (Scary.)

I kind of want my very own Lime-san for myself now.

Anyway, this lifted by weary spirits and made me hurt my stomach laughing, (gotta stomach bug), and thus it is an instant fave. Thank you!
kelseyleigh123 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was really funny!

'I can’t stick you in my pocket' XD I was laughing so hard!
Wolf-of-Words chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
*Claps* xD That was great! Kudos to you. *Continues laughing*
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 8/7/2007

I literally fell of my chair guffawing!

More crack!

WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was funny _
Ereshkigali chapter 1 . 4/10/2007

Sorry, reading through your fics. My face is smiling a lot.
missblahblahblah chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
HAHAHAHAHA! That was a hilarious story! Iwas seriously laughing when Kurogane was calling that lime smug! You are a hilarious writer! Keep Up the Good Work!
Envie the Otaku chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
*falls off chair laughing* Love it! This made me laugh so much! I've loved the interaction between Kuro-wan and Fai since the very beginning, and you had them both perfect here.

“So don’t blame me for trading you in. It’s your fault, for not being portable.”

This line wins the internet. It's just so beautifully Fai and I can just picture Kuro-chi's "WTF?" expression as he says that.

No spelling or gramar mistakes that I could spot, though I was too busy laughing to really look.

Anyway, I'm off to check your profile for more crack fics like this. Bai bai XD
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I don't know if I have commented on this already but I am now reading it for something like the 5th time and it still cracks me up!

I love it! Kurogane is clearly smarter than that lime! SEE! ROFLMAO
peofun1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I can so picture Fai doing that just to drive Kurogane nuts. But really, the only thing that could ever really replace Kuro-wan would be a sweet pepper, preferably a red one. Then again, it wouldn't last ten seconds in my presence...

“It’s just as sour and has just as much bite as you do, Kuro-wan, but it doesn’t threaten to slice my head off - and, as an added bonus, I can stick it in my pocket! I can’t stick you in my pocket,”- No, I really fell out of my chair laughing. I'm not kidding. I hit my head too ;.;

~SuperFan peo-chan
J.Wilde chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
OMG CAIT! I'm so glad I found this on It's still funny. But, such is fai's nature, and of course it is also natural to laugh at the bundle of anger and confusion that is kurogane...