Reviews for Much Too Late for Goodbyes
myjaph chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Yes! That felt good.

You've captured just how I feel too.

Now I just have to put that gypsy curse on the writers and I'll feel properly vindicated.
Shimigirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I liked the beginning of this story but I really don't think the ending is in character for Woody he would never say that about anyone he was seeing. He's honorable to do that sort of thing. As much as it kills me to say this because i'm a jordanwoody shipper I think he does care about Lu.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
But the worst part of him thought perhaps the affair with his ex-shrink would fizzle before Jordan suspected anything, and he could pick up with her as if nothing had ever happened between him and Lu.

He can't really think that, can he? Oh my goodness, what a total jerk.

I think you need to continue, with Jordan telling Lu about this little "visit"... bomb him completely.

What a worthless piece of ...

(Btw great writing!)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Wow, I don't know what to say except this is well-written and cuts to the bone. I'm feeling pretty raw...

Isn't there some way these two can forgive each other, eventually?

Please continue...
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh that was good-much as I hope I'm wrong-it seems

like the writers gave us the finger with their

portrayal of Woody as an immature little piece of

...well, you know!

Much as it hurts-at least Jordan knows better now!

Thanks for the good old "kick to the curb"!
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This was amazingly well written! Though I'm still hoping for a good J/W ending..nicely done! Keep up the grand work!
WIWJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
how stupid is it that i'm crying right now..

they won't fix it fast.. rumor mill says up until the ep before the season final..

woody should sue the writers for charachter assasination..

I'm heartbroken.. nice fic..

it's not over.. you're a die hard shipper and a die hard shipper could never leave it here. I like your take on the reason..'s not so fun to watch..

sharebear chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Very good, though if everyone on here keeps writing like this I'm gonna cry and possibly feel bad for woody :)
GeminiStarGrl16 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
"and she pressed her hands against her eyes in a vain attempt to block it from her brain."...weren't we all?. Seriously I don't know how I would handle the ridiculousness that has become Woody over the past few episodes if it weren't for fic writers like yourself. I'm glad you recieved some therapy from writing this because I definitely got some from reading it.
Nynaeve1723 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I loved it! You write so well that it's always a pleasure to read your fics and - obviously - I have the same POV, so that was an added bonus. I'd love to see this on-screen.

RT4ever chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Why is no one doing anything to dissipate my anger with Woody? Everyone keeps reminding me what a jerk/idiot/ass he is ::sigh:: like I can forget.

Great work though as always!