Reviews for Farfetched
darklace15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I absolutely adore flustered Reno. So cute! Very well-done, though I have to say that in the beginning it was hard to figure out what was going on, but I got it about halfway through. Squee!
Tayeko chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Muaha, I LOVED this one. Simply awesome... I especially got a kick out of Elena berating Reno... great work!
247boone chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Umm... that was AMAZING?

You have a great talent for writing. It flowed so well and I loved all the humor and the tension. This was such an original idea and I can't wait to read your other works! Keep up the good work!
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Hilarious! I would have thought Reno was the kind of guy that's horny all the time and always makes a move but, man, this was a little pathetic...but very funny! Geez...this fic was great...you have no idea how much I enjoyed it!

Please write more! I LOVE this timeline! Until then! Huggles!_

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
NightSkyInYourEyes chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
hahaha I've so been there before! Men are dense lol. Excellent work. You're very good at capturing that 'real world feel'
ciara chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
as always another fantastic chapter to add to the timeline,you truly are the queen of reti! keep it up.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Outstanding work. This was a pleasure to read, as always.
rikufanattic chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That was good, although the manner of words being said weren't all that synch with the characters. But besides that it was all the more good, I liked it a lot, and hopefully you write more.
Matthew Loprieno chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Haha... what is it about a clueless Reno that is so damn funny? I mean, getting dissed by Elena... Anyway, there's plenty of that kind of humor all over this fic. Excellent work...
Await The Morrow chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Okay, okay fine. I'll do it. It's just about time I reviewed one of your stories anyway.

This one shot was great, honestly. You really do seem to have a knack for capturing the personalities of each character and can apply them to these hilarious situations you create really well. Throughout the story I had thought to myself what an effin' tease she was being to him, but I think Elena sums it up rather nicely...

It doesn't go into excruciating detail, but what it loses in detail, it really makes up for in wit and personality. Tis good.

Seriously though, your fics are bloody addictive.
valen.locke chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Reno's an idiot! Hahaha! Thoroughly enjoyed this one! You make very interesting fics about Reno and Tifa! Yeah! Keep 'em up! This one's gonna be a oneshot?
Raspberry Polar Bear chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Aw, now that was awsome... Seriously, What a great fic! *sighs* It totally reminds me of something Tifa would do... you know, the whole 'subtle moves' kinda thing... - E! I really loved it! -
Seii chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Jeebus, Reno is so DENSE! XD It is lovely, I've got to read all of these things in chronological order at some point. Keep it up, Stina!
LilPurplFlwr chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
As always, your writing has blown me away. You're absolutely amazing, from the character's personalities to the dialogue to the descriptions. I'll be waiting for your upcoming fics. X3