Reviews for Gathering Roses
matchaball chapter 1 . 1/10
Beautiful imagery you conveyed! I love their interaction and Naruto's consideration of her character and the quiet space they found with each other. Super lovely writing!
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This was so cute! Nice job XD
jessi chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Another great story!
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i love it, really much. *.*
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
aw do KIWAII!
inadey chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This was well written and it's cute props
zuzonka chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I have never read such a beautiful story everything is perfectly set and it has a wonderfull endind you have an amazing use for words such beauty that it made me cry
MONST3R chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
amazingly written :]
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Hmmph... at the time of typing this, such high quality, so little attention... I thought this was really unique in its own way. A tranquil moment between the two, in a world of their own, in a fitting environment. The "hana no hime" line was great as well.
Suzerain chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
That garden is indeed their paradice. Heh, you know your really good at these? I mean seriously, I have rarely read such great one shots where the two are paired. They're so sweet and adorable together, and you just take that and make it amazing!
iHPGeek chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
OMG i loved it please continue... please oh please
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
So poetic and romantic! This is the reason why I love reading this kind of fics. Naruto and Hinata are the best. And you are right about something, that garden IS their paradise...

Danny
stellaries chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
i loved it. so sweet! i realized that your getting better at writin,keep it up! can't wait till the next one-shot
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Adorable, so sweet.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This was wonderful! Good job!