Reviews for Finding the Real Meaning of Love
Snicker212 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Interesting plot and mix of characters. Excited to see where this goes.
Miesie-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
please continue this story D
AmoraPyra chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
your pretty good that this lemon stuff. write more soon please.
Ethan Frome chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
1. "Hurted" and "Spitted" aren't words. "Hurt" is the past tense of "hurt" and "spat" is the past tense of "spit." 2. Using "seriously" as you did makes it seem like a valley girl. 3. I'm sure you're trying to make up a whole new world, but mixing 3 games into 1 story really doesn't work out so well. 4. Please stop. Or use Microsoft Word.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
AAWWEESSOOMMEE STORY! I always hated that Rikku bitch for never bothering to put some clothes on. It’s like she *hates* clothes. I LOVED it when she screamed a high-pitched sound in almost every chapter lemon? ALL chapters should have make it even more detailed.
StarlightFilly chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
tis good please continue
Darkana Arez chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Keep it up. Can't wait for more... lovin' this, guy. Hurry up with ch. 2.
Amodeus-86 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Heh, THAT was good! I mean, I never liked Rikku anyway and Squall was always just a selfpitying moron, so hell yeah I liked dat!

Don't want to sound like a perv but...LET'IM RAPE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!

YEAH! So who the hell is next, huh! Make Squall rape her/him/it - damn I don't care!

More RAPE! More, damn it! GRAGHH!
RizaHawkeye77 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I like the story so far, but...SQUALL SCARES ME, NOW! lol.
Chiame-Yoru chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Good first chapter! Hurry and write the next one please!

_ & X_X
ChibiRaccoon chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
You're a good writer and all, but this kinda scared me. I like the story, but my poor Squall and Zell are so evil! I think they need a hug. lol. Tho I can't even play Final Fantasy X right now(which I've been playing all day)because Rikku just looks so innocent and how could anyone ever rape her? Oh, I may be naive(actually I am) but does it bleed alot when that happens? Sorry...

But anywho, to the point. GOOD STORY, SCARY SQUALL. UPDATE DAMMIT.
Elenora Crowe chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That was so awesome! A little rough around the egdes but cool. update asayc (as soon as you can)
viiruz chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Woah...intense craziness...Squall is so different. I wonder what will happen...

Update soon.
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Some crazy stuff, but it wasn't too bad. I would be interested to read more of this story.