Reviews for Before death
GalopaWXY chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Nice I love your writing style, it fits very well to Rowling's and immerges into your story. Especially how you cover up slight details
2Padfoot00Moony7 chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
This was really well written!

I absolutely loved it! The romace was seemed sudden but it fit too.. Really good!

I'm surprised you only recieved 5 reviews for this!

Good writing style too!

-2Padfoot00Moony8
Wuff chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Very good fanfic. I like it because it's so realistic. It's not just like Sirius is back from Azkaban, they've forgiven each others, are best friends again and everything's fine. You described the tension/uncertainty between them and at the same time the love for each other very well.
Tyleet27 chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Ooh...sweet. Not exactly the declarations of love that never died that every fangirl secretly hopes for, but much more realistic. I love your attention to the little details, like the repetition of the stew and the christmas decorations and such-it gives the story a power it wouldnt have otherwise. Fancy updating again? : )
GreenMeansGo chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Great work. I really enjoyed it.
Tyleet27 chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
M...I love your Remus. He tries to be sensitive but its been too long...Im glad that you point out that Sirius would have changed the least, so obviously it is hard for Remus to deal with him...and vice versa because Remus is so different from who Sirius knew...I really like this. More?
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
M...very good beginning, very sad title. Every time it looks like it might get better for them...it just gets worse. I love it, though. I like that you dont have Remus simply falling into Sirius' arms as soon as he returns from Azkaban, and you keep all their uncertainty, their doubts and baggage there to prod at them. Very nice! I want more, now! ; )